Why doesn't sex feel pleasurable for me? Need advice!

Anonymous
This is the second time I've had sex with my boyfriend. When we first had sex I was on top because he really likes that. The thing is, he is too big and could only go in me so far because it really hurt. I think it may have been the way I was positioned because I had to switch to the bottom and even though it hurt, he still fit.

Basically I feel bad because he was asking me if it felt good and at some points it did like when he was going in and out slow but I think it was more pleasurable for him!

I also never thought I would be one of these women but I faked an orgasm! I feel so bad and I don't know how to tell him or if I should but he asked me the first time we had sex if I orgasmed and I said yes, but I didn't. He's new to this and I don't blame him but he didn't touch me in the right spots. I know how to better since I masturbate.

My questions are:

1. Why doesn't sex feel pleasurable for me? It feels more like a job then pleasure.

2. How can I make it more pleasurable?

3. Should/how do I tell him I faked an orgasm?

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ADVICE!
3
2