My friends with benefits was so nice and now he is acting differently?

Anonymous
i met this guy through a friend of mine, and we've become friends with benefits/f*** buddies. he usually texts me Friday night or Saturday night to come to his place and have sex, he always has some friends over but they aren't always in the room. the only reason I decided to do this is cause he is so hot and was so nice. but lately his been acting different. like he used to say I was cute a million times or would tickle me and kiss me and my tickly spots. but now it's as if he wants to bang me and then goes and does something with his friends till he wants to f*** again. eg. we had sex and then he had to go down the street really quick to get something from a friend of there's, it ended up taking like an hour and when they got back he cuddled up next to me and we had sex again. then on the third time I realized I started my period so we stopped. then later he cuddled up to me and played with my boobs for ages and then asked me to give him a bj. while I was down there he asked if I wanted to do a threesome, I said no and then he started saying he just got dumped and I should suck him off an di said no. then he asked me if he can put it up my bum even though I've told him numerous times that I'm to scared that'll hurt. then he tried to uncover me so his friends can see me giving him head but I pulled the blanket up again because I didn't want them to see and then he kinda made a hand gesture like " wtf " then he went and watched a movie with his friends while I was just resting and then he came over and we cuddled then he turned around and stopped cuddling me ( he usually cuddles me the entire night) he was lying a position where I could cuddle him so I moved on to him and then I moved my head a bit and I don't know if it was cause he was a sleep or something but he grabbed my head and pushed me away. so I ended up curled up against the wall with tears coming out of my eyes. then in the morning he cuddled up to me again and asked for a bj so I gave him one and as soon as I was finished he asked if I could get picked up now cause he needs to get ready for football. he wasn't always like this and I'm starting to regret doing this with him if his treating me like this. by the way I really like him. what should I do and what would his reason be for acting differently? we are both 16 and we are only sleeping with each other buut were not in a relationship. please answer thank you.
+1 y
could you also please tell me what you think is the worst thing he did to me is? mine is that he pushed me head away and left for like an hour after we had sex. thank you
+1 y
umm he sent me a text saying " sorry about the other night I fell like a d***. your a nice girl an ddeserve better :) x" whay did he text me that if he has no respect for me or anything ?

3
11