I've been giving this friend of mine blows jobs &?

Anonymous
We've kept it secret. I had never given someone a blow job or had sex before him, but I always wanted to. I watch p*rn all the time & love seeing the man being blown, it so turns me on & I just had to try it. So, I invited my guy friend over to watch movies, but planned on seducing him into letting me suck his penis. I dressed really sexy without being slutty to turn him on, & then I told him how I kind of wish I could practice with someone, so I would know what to do when I found a boyfriend. Well, one thing lead to another & I gave him a blow job just like I had planned. He said it was the best he had ever received because he's never seen a woman enjoy giving head so much. I found it to be amazing & wanted to keep doing it in the future because it was way to wonderful!

Well as time went on, I kept giving him blow jobs & he started to return the favor, & genially seemed to love going down on me. I told him I wanted this kept secret because I have good reputation & I didn't want people to think I was a slut. But today I asked him if he wanted to come over & play, but he said he was going to be hanging out with friends & wanted me to come with him. I asked him why he wanted me to come since we haven't told anyone what we are doing & he said he wants his girl to get along with his friends. I didn't know what to think about him calling me his girl, because I thought I meant nothing to him. It came as a positive because I actually really like him, but figured he didn't like me like that. This makes me really happy, but I don't want to get my hopes up only to find out he doesn't really like me.

Guys, do you think he really likes me & wants to have a real relationship, or am I misunderstanding his intentions?
6
1