Denied......again. What man in their right mind turns down a blowjob?

Anonymous
Why?!? I'm not asking for anything in return. I even make that apparent. Yet he has turned them down numerous times. Sex too on occasion. But a bj?!? His excuse is usually, I'm tired baby. Last night it was, I have to get up early. Now I know that there are times when one gets tired or stressed and sex is the last thing on their mind. But not the case with him. He watches p*rn quite a bit (not too much) I don't mind he watches, I've offered to watch w/him. What gets me is I've noticed he watches on days I've offered a bj and was denied. I understand that sometimes you need to masturbate because and easy quick release. Not having to worry about your partners needs. So here's where my question lies, is a bj that much different than jerking off? If you know your partner is willing to satisfy you without wanting anything in return is that any different that a quick jerk in the shower? I'm getting so frustrated by this.
+1 y
Sidenote** I'm a gal. User error on creating account I suppose. Hehe also, we have been in a relationship for 2 years = )
1
6