How do I get in a virgin girls pants?

virginpirate
Long story short I have been asking this question for a while!

I want a virgin girl because I am a virgin and want to lose it to a virgin. An equal and hopefully fulfilling long term partner, BTW for me an equal can't have prior experience, because I don't and that wouldn't be equal. No Exceptions!

I need step by step instructions on how to approach an attractive girl (no Girlfriend since birth) and how to find out if she is a virgin. And how to get some action that my body wants after dating her for a year. Yes a year, because I want more than just sex and I refuse to use a pure respectable woman just for my desires.

So feel free to give me a concise opinon, but only if your detailed tips or ideas to solve my problem, approaching a girl, getting her interested, and finding out if she is a virgin.

DETAILED STEPS IS WHAT I NEED, IF YOU CANT HELP, THEN PLEASE KEEP YOUR USELESS MEAN COMMENT OR SWEET AWE. VERY SHORT I WANT ANSWERS NOT HALF A PAGE OF INTERESTING USELESSNESS.

BTW, I like long haired, girls with nice feminine features, with but don't care for breasts, some similar interests are a must, Christianity too, and being perverted. I like Martial Arts, Anime, And Exploring New Things. I guess you can best describe me as a guy that looks like a fun slacker, despite the philosophy and hard work that is a part of me few people see.

And yes being single and experienceless for 21 years super sucks!

Thanks In Advance.

Virgin Pirate!

And number 2 priority is pleasing her, number 1 is finding her!

Why virgin pirate, I'm scruffy like one, have swords, and hair like one. Girls say I am hansome, but in this unfair world we men have to do all the approaching!
How do I get in a virgin girls pants?
7
6