Do you think sex is necessary to have a deep, durable, unconditional relationship?

Anonymous
I am so tired of hearing people say that they cannot have a certain type of relationship without sex.

I do not think sex is necessary in a relationship. In fact, I think it's ridiculous and a bit pathetic that the people of our generation act like they can't keep their legs closed to save their life! People are acting like sex is life support! Sex is clearly not necessary to form a bond considering a lot of guys screw girls and could care less about them! Trust me, I've seen many cousins and male friends do it. It's more emotional for females, but for guys it's just all about sticking their d*cks in something because most of them are just horny pigs who don't know how to act if they don't get orgasms. You girls can come up here and talk about "Sex is just there to deepen the relationship blah blah blah" Yeah right! I have been around so many males in my life I know that is not fact for them all! For most of them, they just want to get orgasms and if they don't get it from you, they'll find someone who will spread her legs or get on her knees and suck his d***. If sex was such a reliable way to deepen the relationship, then why do men cheat and go get sex else where? Because it doesn't matter how much sex you have, sex is not going to make your relationship deep. Ugh this generation sucks

Which do you think would make a bond deeper and stronger?

Sex - giving it up for the sake of pleasing someone else because maybe you simply don't have what it takes to make your relationship all that deep without spreading your legs.

or...

Seeing if a man or woman would actually stick around if you chose not to have sex with them. Seeing if someone actually feels you are valuable enough to sacrifice just one form of pleasure and stick around because at the end of the day, they want you even if you won't sleep with them. Hmmm I wonder how many of you would be wanted the same if you refused to have sex...? Now that's a testament of a deep relationship!

What is your opinion on this? Also, how old are you? I am 19
+1 y
lol 69 views :P
+1 y
I'm so sorry everyone for being a bitcy tyrant when I asked this question. I was hungry, sleep deprived, and not in the mood to put up with people making assumptions about who I am, my past, and why I asked this
9
6