Is it weird for a person to like being fingered better than a penis?

Anonymous
Me and my best friend, a guy, are really extremely close. We go to each others houses all the time. We even have keys to each others houses. So one day I was going over his house and right before I was about to leave to go over there he asked me to come over an hour later. So I said OK and waited an hour and about 15mins. So about time I got over there an hour and 20minutes had past from the time he wanted me over there. When I get over there I use my key and go inside. I walk into his living room to find him watching p*rn and jerking off. And it kind of turned me on. We ended up having oral sex. When he fingered me it felt insanely good. So good it even brought me to an orgasm. But when me and my ex-boyfriend had real sex his d*** didn't feel as good in my vagina as my friends fingers did. Is that weird?
+1 y
Just in case any of you cared, me and my friend have started dating and he's the perfect boyfriend. I love him so much. And sex with him is just as good as being fingered by him.
9
2