Does your clitoris "stand up" when it gets hard?

Bruce
I always give detailed, straight forward questions and answers, and hope the women will do the same...either anonymously or with your screen name.

A woman lover told me Friday that she wanted me to "feel my clitoris get hard and 'stand up'"...any man that has rubbed or licked the clitoris KNOWS that it gets very hard and stiff, but somehow I never paid attention to the fact that it STANDS UP like an erect penis stands up.

I have pushed the hood back on the clitoris with my fingers so that I could lick directly on the 'head' of the clitoris but in doing that never paid attention that it was in fact...'standing up' from being parallel with the outer lips of the vagina.

Does your clitoris actually 'stand up', somewhat, like an erect penis, and if so, does it ever push out through the outer lips of your vagina ? This sounds like a naive question for an experienced man, but I never paid attention that the clitoris was 'standing up'

The next part of this question has to do with masturbation and the fingers you use to rub your clitoris with, Most women that I have watched, tend to use their middle finger to actually 'rub' with, and rest the other fingers on either side on the lips to keep the finger positioned directly on the clitoral shaft and head.

One friend tells me that she rubs with her index finger only, and I have not watched her masturbate...yet.

The third part of this question has to do with keeping track of the clitoris when rubbing it, from a man's point of view as it is much easier to keep it lined up with my tongue, since my tongue is the same kind of mucus membrane tissue as the clitoris.

My partners all rub their clitoris very fast and it is difficult to watch exactly how their fingers move, either on the shaft, on the head and exactly which finger is touching it at any given second, that makes it difficult to know exactly how to use my fingers in the same way that she does to get the same result that she gets. I have video taped a woman rubbing and watched it over and over and yet can not see exactly how she is rubbing because it is inside the outer lips and concealed.

A woman does not have this same issue in learning how to 'jack off' or masturbate a man since the penis is out in the open and she can see EXACTLY how I or any of you men rub it.

So , exactly how do you rub, direction, motion, (circular or up and down), and which finger or fingers do you use on the shaft and the head ? I am going to ask a female friend and / or a female relative how she does it ,if she will be that candid.

Until I learn to use my fingers in a more effective way, I am going to continue using my tongue, rather than my fingers.

Please reply in a detailed fashion if you are so inclined as it may be a help to other men who feel that they are experienced

P.S I am most interested in if the clitoris 'stands up'

If your like , you may reply to my email bruce7943@aol.com

10
4