Should I just wait longer or keep trying to persuade her to let me go down on her?

spartom
My girlfriend doesn't like the idea of me going down on her. The first time I was gonna she said no it's sick and wrong! I managed to explain kinda that all guys like it and you might think it's disgusting but it looks and feels nice and that's why guys watch lesbian porn lol and she was like no I don't care it's sick to me. I have never gone down on a girl before and she has never had it done. She is the first girl I ever fingered and I was the first to finger her (including herself) and the second time I did it I was curious and didn't know what she thought about it before and licked my finger afterwards and it was just tasteless and scentless tbh (oh yeah it was like a day before her period and she gets really horny lol) and then another time I did it and it tasted kinda sweet but not strong at all but thicker kinda layer if you know what I mean and last time we got "intimate" I asked should I try it and went down and got close and she was like no and I said but I know you'll like it, just relax and then she put her head back and closed her eyes and then I got down and I had fingered her a while before this and tasted it and it was nice lol but when I went down this time I got like about a foot away from her you know what and the smell almost knocked me out so I just made and excuse like ok if you feel that way I won't and then just fingered her again but tbh I was as far from it as possible with my nose cos I was gonna chuck up really! Do you think this was just an od day or maybe she hadn't showered yet that day or was hot and sweat makes down there smell or what cos I wanna please her and have heard that girls love oral so want to be able to give her that pleasure but want to know does it always smell that bad? I have smelt my fingers after each time I fingered her and it was fine even if a little weird but never like ugh or anything. Please help me, I just wanna make her happy and really wanna try this. Should I keep trying to persuade her to let me go down on her or should I just wait for longer like after we start having sex or something?
2
2