If your girlfriend kissed a girl would you consider it cheating?

kittykett
It was my birthday last night so it got a little crazy at the club. My best friend is a lesbian and we were dancing together (just having a good time). She kept telling me I look super hot and she leaned over and kissed me...and being caught up in the moment and with the help of a little alcohol...I kissed back. We weren't making out or anything and no I'm not a lesbian by any means...it just kinda happened lol.

Now, I feel bad though Because I don't know if my boyfriend would be really hurt by this. I hope not. It didn't mean anything. I don't dance with others guys or anything like that. My boyfriend has met her and knows she's my best friend. Have I done something really wrong? Or am I just being ridiculous?
+1 y
Ok (: everything is fine. I told him what happened and he started laughing and said "and I missed it?! Was there some tongue action?" lmao...I knew I loved him for a reason. Thanks for all y'alls help at easing my mind!
15
4