What is your Opinion On Homosexuality?

Phoenix1991
this topic is considered "Taboo" and gross to others because its not something they personally don't like or agree with but truly what's your opinion on homosexuality.

For those of you who are bi, bi curious, or homosexual, I will grant you the ability to allow you to go anonymous. Normally I would block anonymous users to avoid trolls and disrespectful people.

So I'm taking one for the team, Least give us your personal reason and views on your sexual orientation and society's view about it and how it makes you feel.

For those who are straight, How do you feel about homosexuality? Do you think they should have the right to get married? Do you care what two people do in their bedroom?

Ewww its gross
Let them be as miserable as the rest of us.
I don't have a dog in this fight, so I'm on the fence.
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
On a side note, Please fellow people, please don't insult,troll or disrespect anyone here, everyone's allowed to state their opinion if its done correctly and respectfully. If anyone hear strikes another person for their sexual orientation, I will personally drive a semi truck into your living room at 1am in the morning just to scare the sh*t out of you, Okay? thanks ^_^
What is your Opinion On Homosexuality?
12
14