Being sexually open is ruining our generation?

oOsweet~o~nessOo
I'd say it is.

1. Slutty Wives.

* A lot of women are having sex with tons of men as apart of the new age " modern woman" movement. This is ultimately jacking up American woman's reputations, in respect to being women.

* Guys (even though they are being hypocritical,) complain about not being able to find women who haven't slept with the whole block to be serious with and marry.

Women, we have an image for being pure, innocent, clean etc - which honestly, I don't see what's wrong that - it's like so many chicks want to be the opposite? WTH?

* Women want to be like the guys in this respect.

" How come men get to have sex with whoever they want and not get ridiculed for it?"

Because that's just life. I'm sorry ladies, but as a young woman watching my elders / role models bouncing from d*** to d*** - it's repulsive. I feel the exact same way for dudes who sleep with anything with a pulse. It's disgusting.

All we're doing trying to be " equal" in this aspect, is making ourselves look like a bunch of sluts. We will never be seen as sexually equal - NEVER- and I mean come on, why are we fighting for the right to have sex with tons of men anyway? WTF? That whole idea is just superficial and ridiculous.

2. Marriage doesn't mean sh*t.

* Everyone is so concern about getting what they want from someone else, that no one cares to put in real effort in maintaining a legit relationship.

* Our current society praises being " swingers" and " fear of comitment," and people roll with it because they think traditional ideas are bad.

What is wrong with working for romantic happiness, that deep companionship? WTH is wrong with that?

3. It's now okay, for young kids to have sex.

* It's like society is giving the " Okay" for kids as young as 12 to bang each other. Sex in middle school is steadily common, sex in high school is disturbingly common. Parents don't give the talk anymore - just wear a condom and don't get pregnant. Have fun XD

4. FWB, Casual Sex, Swinging, Impulsiveness - when the hell do people draw the line?

* Oh right, they don't, because we're praised for sex. Men become gods when they get a lot of p**** - in an odd contrast - women are seen as being sexier, more desirable in the media if she's confident in her frivalous sexuality. ( sex in the city - Samantha.)

* No one values the intimacy of sexy anymore. It's all about pleasure. Only about pleasure. You get the slightest sexual urge, and you have to go pounce on something. Seriously? Where's the control?

5. Rise in STD's / AIDS, Abortions, Unwanted pregnancies, Missing fathers,

* That speaks for itself.

*************************

I don't understand what is it with our sexually obsessed generation?

Society had so much more value during " traditional times."

This new age is ridiculous IMO...

There's nothing wrong with being sexually liberated. No matter what the negative effects could be. They aren't that severe. At least I don't think so...
It is kinda effecting society negatively.
GirlGuy
14
7