Is using blowjob skills a bad idea for who I choose to marry?

Anonymous
It is not common from me to have an orgasm from a blowjob? I have only blown my load from a blowjob about 4 times in my entire life of at least 200 attempts. Ranging from at least 15 girls.

4 different girls have done it. The first three did it after many attempts and a long time of trying. One did it with complete control where it was the best in my life.

I immediately wanted to marry her. Unfortunately it was a girl I met in a South American country that I will never see again.

Basically, the very next girl that can blow me, and make me orgasm in under 10 minutes with complete control, I want to marry her.

Girls will get older, and not look the same. Many other things will change about them, but I don't think they will get worse at giving blowjobs.

So isn't this a reasonable reason to choose to marry a girl?

*disclaimer. This does not include fat chicks. Even though I hear they give good blowjobs, I want them to be sexy and fit at least when we first get married.

+1 y
A GAG member used a good term.

What I am trying to say is that a blowjob to orgasm is a deal breaker for me. I would feel bad telling a girl this, but since marriage is important to me, and blowjobs are important to me, I must.

6
1