Girls, would you date a 34 year old virgin?

Anonymous
Seriously, I'm a 34 year old virgin. I never intended for this to happen, I just never had the opportunity to experience a romantic or sexual relationship. I would like to have a family someday, but obviously things are not looking so bright. I really am starting to worry that I will never find someone, and I will be left to live my days out as a virgin. So would you date a 34yo virgin? In addition, any thoughts or suggestions to help me out of this situation would be great.

(Guys who respond: Please be constructive and respectful or don't say anything at all. Also, finding a prostitute is not an acceptable option.)

Thanks in advance to those who can offer any real help.
+1 y
It also seems that IF a girl does accept me, it's only as a friend. I don't want to be put into the so called "Friend Zone." I want to be seen as datable, at least then I have a shot at finding someone.
7
6