Last night we got drunk, and I gave my best friend a blowjob. Now he wants to do the same to me tonight. Help!

Anonymous
So I'll admit, it's something I always wanted to try. Giving that is, not receiving.

We were both drunk, and when he dared, I couldn't say no.

There was no hugging or kissing. Just oral until he came in my mouth (wasn't expecting the volume, but managed).

He's making a lot of solid arguments about fairness. I got to satisfy my curiosity. But I'm worried that it will evolve into something more.

We're both planning to go to the same party tonight, and will both be drinking. I'm confused. I shaved down there this afternoon just in case I can't say no. Inside, I think I want to do him again, a little more sober so that I can remember more, but if he wants to do me, I may have to drink a lot more to overcome my anxiety.

What should I do?
+1 y
Happy New Year! And what a night! We left the party right after midnight and raced to his place. I got to give again -- and receive -- TWICE! I'm glad I was sober, and did him first. I was so turned on from the night before, that I came really fast the first time. It was awesome. The second time was a 69 by the fireplace, that lasted so long. Lots of teasing. At one point I replicated his every move, and it felt like I had my own penis in my mouth. Wow. Thanks to all of you for your support!
5
6