Does deep throating really feel as good as its made out to be?

Minajme123
As a woman I obviously can't know the sensation of receiving oral sex (from a penis's perspective anyways lol). So as the enthusiastic giver of head I am; I'd like to know, how does deepthroating differ in sensation from regular brain? I always see guys on GAG just say, "it feels great" but specifically what do you like about it better? I love deepthroating my guy, his eyes nearly roll back in his head, but I'm curious to know what it feels like. is it just because your deep? The occasional gag and watery eyes? Is it tighter? Is deepthroating really all it's cracked up to be like in the p*rn industry? And another question...do you guys like it when a girl sucks/massages/licks your nuts? My guy seems to love this too. Overall I'm looking to refine my oral skills, he already says I'm amazing but I always am looking for ways to blow...his mind ;) haha.
+1 y
To finish that comment ms December, it cut me off: Use A LOT of spit,Positioning yourself differently helps too, you can try him standing while you sit on the bed (easiest), him on his knees on the bed while you lean forward to suck him, or tip your head off the bed and let him kind of hover over you (that's a little harder). Once you get him in, it should feel like you swallowing something, you can feel your throat have a little bulge in it.
11
0