My girlfriend dumped me due to lack of quality sex

Anonymous
I'm 26 she's 24 and we've been together for 3.5 years. She said one of the main reason she ended the relationship was because the sex was no longer good and not often enough. She actually cheated on me 2x before she actually dumped me and is now with the the guy she cheated on me with. Told me she loves me like a brother and not in love with me anymore. She proclaims that she wants to be free, wild, and make as many mistakes as she can. Her final words to me was that if you really love something, let it go, and if it comes back to you, its yours forever.

She was making plans for our future and all of this hit me like a ton of bricks. We were f**king like rabbits in our 1st year together and the passion just slowly dies down. I know that a lot of couples goes through the phase of the "spark" fading away, but I thought what we had transcended that because we truly loved each other.

Is sex really the driving force of a relationship?

I can live without her but its been rough. A very very small part of me want her back for reasons I don't understand. I've ignore the hell out of her since, but she's been trying to contact me again. What do I do?
11
8