What's good girth?

OK ladies, I keep hearing women say that it isn't the length as much as a guy's girth that matters. However, what's considered good girth? Like a the size of a quarter, size of a toilet paper tube, just big enough to get your hand around, etc?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• The toilet paper test is a favorite of mine, especially if I find that a guy has exaggerated his size. If he easily fits in the tube when he is hard, he has a skinny penis. If it doesn't fit, he is extra thick. If it just fits in, he is average.

If it fits loosely, I like to check his length with it too. If the head doesn't poke out of the tube, he has a tiny penis as well as a skinny one. Like I said, I only do this to guys that tell me they are hung and then I find out later they were lying to me. Remember boys, honesty is the best policy in these matters. Most girls don't need you to be a porn star. If you have a lil' one, just spend more time on us before you do the deed. ;>

• I think the only people who put 3 thumbs down are the ones that don't fit.

I on the other hand don't fit width wise, and I know my head would be stickin out.

• 4d

It won't fit inside a toilet paper roll

• 19h

Hey am 6inch long and 2.5 inch wide and 6.5 inch
      around what do women think of my size.

Most Helpful Guy

• From experience I can tell they prefer thicker penises. Like you said, girth seems to be more important to them than length. Mine is not that long, is not short either, just average, but it's quite thick and most the girls I've been with have complemented me on the girth. I'm not sure what their IDEAL girth is in terms of inches but one girl once told me something like not less than the space that is formed with the tip of the index finger and the thumb touching each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9uAdJGdWIo

What Girls Said 3

• I didn't think girth mattered so much until my current boyfriend - he's much bigger around than any other I've been with... (i haven't measured but he's like a can of red bull)... it's def more challenging, and I'm often sore, but I have multiple orgasms all the time from him just being inside me... but if you don't have that girth, I don't think it matters - just figure out which strokes/thrusts/stirring juices your girl...

• I don't know what girth people would like...but I do know that my bf is 2 inches around...

Maybe inch around, because sometimes he can hurt...

• I'm assuming by 2 inches around you mean diameter? A circumference (or girth) of 2 inches would be small, given the average is a 5 inch circumference.

• He took a measuring tape and wrapped it around the neck...

• Nobody ever believes me when I tell this, but when I was about 18, I once went out with a guy whose dick was about the same size as a 2 cans of Coke put end to end. Needless to say, it was a real shock the first time I saw it! I really wasn't sure if I'd be able to take it all in, if you see what I mean. I only had sex with him once, I was afraid that he'd stretch me permanently or tear something. He was kinda arrogant because his dick was so big and thick, so I dumped him pretty soon after that.

What Guys Said 3

• The way that Girth is to be measured is by taking something like a string, Rap it around the thickest part of the penis and mark off where the two ends meet. now let the string hang strait and measure the length of the string and that is the girth of the penis.

• I'm only 16 and my penis is 7.4 inches and 5.2 girth. is this too short or avg or big for my age give me opinions anyone? I'm also wondering if it's something to do with my tesastrone levels I don't know but.

One day was snowing and shot out but I was with these girls but when I'm cold my d like goes right up shrivels quite small I don't know so it doesn't freeze or what but they seen it when was like that were laughing and shit like I can satisfy a girl which I have I'm not a Virgin but opinions help out

• If it's at least the girth of a quarter, you shouldn't have any problem. But less than that, they might not like it.

But since the chances of being less than a quarter is slim, you should be fine.