Girls, What do you think of guys that go commando?

Girls what do you think of a guy that doesn't wear underwear all day to work or on vacation?... Guys, have you ever gone the whole day without underwear? If so how does it feel?.. leave details... Girls do you ever go commando sometimes or all the time?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the place - if a guys goes clubbing he should go commando preferably with nice tight pants and especially if he expects some action. As far as I am concerned, commando all the time, but then it is easier underneath a mini skirt.

• oooh yeah that's what I do tight low rise jeans & commando , sometimes I wear my tool turned up and it sticks out the top of my jeans with just my tee shirt to cover it but you can see it there:)

• commando in a mini skirt. Never give that up. Don't listen to the social our fashion gurus. Three is no age limit to commando or mini skirts. Specially of your married, you never want your man getting hungry and going somewhere else for junk food.

What Girls Said 5

• Nothing wrong with it. I usually go commando when we go out clubbing and often times just in general.

• idk what to think.. that's such a strange idea.. I'd never see that here for sure.. and I've never done it.. it sounds really uncomfy :/

• It is actually very freeing if you wear thin light fabric. Healther also. It has not reduced my sensitivity as all.

• Okaii I think commanda is awesome because I can reach up or down your pants and tease the sh*t out of a guy >:P ... but when I asked my fiance if it was okay for me to go commando he said and I quote "HELL NO"... supposivly it is gross for girls to go commando lol

• What do YOU think of yourself going commando? Don't ask for permission just do it if YOU wanna. I would say you own your junk so if you feel like going commando, then so be it. Now I wanna know how YOU feel about it.

• I think its hot for girls and guys to go commando, I saw some girls with minis on and got to see -no thong and smooth shaved MMMM NICE VERY NICE :)

• Not gross at all, just erotic. He is afraid of your getting attention. Like on Tumbler Upskirtflasher.

• eh I don't care if a guy did, that's what I do with yoga pants

• I'm indifferent. Obviously it's not as sanitary and I've heard it's bad for the penis' sensitivity for it to rub against pants all day. I very very rarely will go commando.

• It is actually healthier. Less sweat, , hasn't reduced my sensitivity at all.

What Guys Said 2

• I've tried before, and made the very big mistake of wearing jeans. The zipper kept pinching my junk. Extremely uncomfortable. Now, I typically don't wear underwear to bed, just some kind of sleep pants, so I guess going commando while wearing sweatpants or something like that might not be so bad.

But no, I wouldn't ever consider going commando while wearing something with a zipper ever again. And a LOT of men's clothing has zippers.

• As a man I don't see anything nice if man does that. But I know I like when girl do that, so I think it is all right. I certainly have nothing against if there is appropriate level of hygiene.