It's hard for me to come without fingers... is that weird or a turn off?

Anonymous
when I have sex, I can't just get off with penetration, it feels great... but I can't finish without rubbing my clit. it's weird and I don't know. I have had sex with 3 guys, and I just got out of my first SERIOUS relationship(first one I really truly loved... it's a long story) and I'm just taking sooo damn bad and scared.

but with my ex boyfriends, when I lost my virginity and everything, I didn't enjoy sex, well I did but I never cumed. but with my most recent ex, I told him about everything in my life, I have never been so close to someone like that EVER. well, with him I figured out that while penetration I have to use my fingers a few times on my knob... to cum.

im really embarrassed to tell this to ANYONE. I don't think it's normal and it sucks. but I just want to know if a guy in the future would think that's hot or thinking, what the hell? I dunno. I think that may be one of my biggest fears for future relationships.

i have no idea who to talk about this to, so please help me. it will probably help me get better about the break up. I think I'm just scared to open up again to another guy. it's hard, I don't want to get into all that. I just wanna know what do guys think of this?
2
3