How to be more fluent in hip movements?

Anonymous
I'm a virgin, but I'm just wondering what to do for girl on top. I have made out with a guy before and dry humped. We were talking after and I was on top and he was trying to get to me to ride him I guess. Here's the thing, I was in dance for 12 years, but my style of dance didn't involved fluent hip movements. I did Highland and Celtic Tap/Irish, so the hips are fairly stiff (not fluent like latin dancers). I did those styles of dance for a good portion of my dance years and this makes me stiff in the hips.

He's like loosen your hips, I felt awkward at the same time too so maybe that made me stiffer. But how do I get loosening up? I have loosened up since going to University and half ass learning how to dance in the bars/clubs (with the whole shaking your hips), but my style of dance is hard to break ha ha.

Do you really have to move your hips around while on top? I thought the girl just moved up and down in cowgirl, but I've read on here no you grind (whatever that means) and swirl around, and you can rise up and down.

So I'm wondering, how do you swirl your hips without looking stupid? I tried looking in the mirror as I sat on my bed and swirled and I looked silly, so I quit.
How to be more fluent in hip movements?
1
1