How can I find someone who is NOT a "boob guy"?

Anonymous
It seems all my male friends are boob guys... judging from p*rn and the media, it just seems that all guys are boob guys. My ex was a boob guy. The problem? I have small t*ts.

Small as in, just a handful. Not completely flat, but definitely no head turner, and I have to wear a very good push up to have cleavage. My friends who have big boobs get a ton more attention, even though they're overweight and I'm not.

I have a big butt, which some uys have shown interest in, but let's face it, there are lucky girls who have big boobs and a big butt.

My ex left me traumatized. We started going out and he was all chivalrous and charming and I fell for him. So when he started making comments about other women's big boobs and my own lack of size, it was too late, also he used the old, tired line of "I love you for other reasons, boob size doesn't matter, I prefer big, so what? get over it". Yeah, yeah, how would he have felt if I'd told him "Hey, I prefer someone taller, but I love you for other reasons" or "Hm, I'd prefer it if you were 3 inches longer, but get over it, I love you for other reasons!".

In the end, it just made me feel self conscious. I don't get why he told me those things, why he had to talk about other women's breasts, knowing mine are small. But what I just don't get is if he was such an obvious boob guy, why waste his time and mine by being with me if he obviously wanted someone with bigger breasts? I don't wear padded or push up bras often, so it should have been evident that I wasn't "well endowed" from the beginning.

I mean, I get some guys like big boobs but aren't too bothered and are just as attracted to small boobs. But he expressed dissatisfaction with mine, so what was the point of dating me?

With the huge amount of boob guys out there I'm afraid that I'll go over and over this again... so how can I find a guy who is not a boob guy without needing to take a survey? I found out I don't like being with guys who settle for my body, or who think I have "shortcomings", since I don't go out with guys I'm not attracted to physically (not that I have high standards, as I'm really flexible when it comes to physical attraction).
38
4