He made me cum...in class!

Anonymous
My friend...who I've known for about 2 months now is a great guy! He likes all the same things as I do and we make each other laugh! :)

He sees me as a woman, but also as a friend.

Anyways, the other day, (we go to college together) we were in class, and I was squirming a lot and he asked me what was wrong so I told him. I haven't had sex in a while so I've been getting very horny for the past few weeks.

He looked at me with a quizzical expression, but then he told me he'll help me out right there!

I thought he was joking, but then he unzipped my pants and slid his hand down. He started off slowly, and I let him. I was really horny, and he is hot, so, I figured, why not!

We were sitting in the back row, so it was a pretty safe area. ;P

Then when I started breathing very heavily he leaned towards me and kissed me! I was sort of puzzled, but at that moment I didn't really care!

When I came (as quietly as I could, and thank God no one noticed), he pulled his hand out of my panties and licked his fingers! It was a bit weird but I liked it!

My question here is, what was with the kiss?!?

Was it just to enhance the pleasure, or was it something more personal for him?
He made me cum...in class!
22 Opinion