Being woken up with sex?

Anonymous
So, my girlfriend and I were having a general conversation about sex the other day. We've been living together for awhile now, and I admitted to her that sometimes I'll wake up on a weekend (she always sleeps in late) and I'll look over at her and realize that I'm just really horny and want to f*ck, and part of me's just like "c'mon, just lube it up, roll her over, pull her panties to the side and stick it in".

Weird, right? I mean, who actually does something like that?

To my amazement, she tells me "Okay, so why didn't you?" and looks at me like I'm crazy for not having done exactly what I'd just described. Tells me "Look, yeah, I'm not into morning sex, but if you're horny it's not like I'm going to say no, just don't do it every weekend".

I guess it just shocked me a bit, I assumed if I'd actually ever tried something like that, she'd wake up and be all "WTF? No, get the f*ck off me". I mean, it just seems to me that doing something like that would be borderline ~rape~, or at least generally offensive to the person receiving.

So I'm just sort of curious how the rest of you feel about it. If you're a girl, would you be okay with (or even turned on by) waking up to your boyfriend's c*ck being buried in your p*ssy, or would you be upset that he had the gall to start having sex with you without you being the slightest bit involved in his making that decision? If you're a guy, have you ever done or thought about doing something like this? If so, did you follow through? How did she react?

I suppose I'll just go ahead and do it the next time, but despite what she says, I'm still pretty sure she'll be irritated at/upset with me anyway.
Being woken up with sex?
6
1