Is it weird that I want him to come in me and not pull out right away?

Anonymous
I'm sorry if this sounds stupid, but he was my first and we've not been doing for too long, so I'm kinda nervous about asking him.

We don't use a condom, but he got tested and I'm on birth control. Yet he never cums inside me. It happened only once and only by accident. he apologized right after, saying he was too late to pull out, but I kinda liked it. I wish he would do it more often.

And also I'd like him to just stay in me for like a minute or so after we climaxed.

I was kinda surprised, when we did it for the first time and he pulled out. I thought having him come in me would be what most people do, but apparently it's not, so would it be weird or rude to ask him?
+1 y
I'm not sure if any of you cares, but I asked him last night and he said he always pulls out because he thinks I wouldn't like it. Who would have thought.

I also asked about pregnancy and he said it's wouldn't be optimal but he know that this can happen when we have sex, and he wouldn't have sex with me if he hadn't considered it and thought he would have a kid with me. I thought it was kinda cute
10
5