Why would a guy reject your sexual advances?

Anonymous
I'm not the prettiest/supermodel girl but I could tell that there was a mutual attraction. He always would be touching my arms and looking in my eyes and smiling and so after a few weeks I got tired of the endless flirting and brought up sex to see how he would react. I think he knew what I was getting at bringing it up and from then onward it suddenly switched off, like suddenly he wasn't interested in me at all?

Did I scare him away or something? How could a guy be so flirty but then you mention sex and subtly hint at hooking up and he walks the other direction? Why would a guy do that I thought guys usually didn't say no to sex, like ever.
+1 y
He's not gay, he's a pretty cute guy I'm sure he gets around and I know for sure he's not waiting for marriage, all the vibes I got from him was that he's a sexual person and isn't looking for anything serious but maybe he did want a relationship? Does that turn guys off if a girl hints at sex when you want a relationship
+1 y
From all your answersit seems like it could have been any out of a dozen reasons why he rejected me... I guess I'll never really know
7
0