Why should I save myself for marriage when most girls and most women won't/never?

DragonLord
wait till marriage if not some of girls and some of women won't/never wait till marriage?

This question fellow GAG members sometimes I ask myself so please bear with me and be honest and this question is not bashing women and girls and this question is out of curiosity and this question is not meant to offend anyone thanks.

I'm sorry asking this but why should I save myself for marriage when most girls and most women won't/never if not some of girls and some of women won't/never wait till marriage?

I mean what's the point if you wait women and girls throw away their virginity to those bastards who never care about her and he never respects her she loves that and she thinks she is so in love with the bastard and she thinks she can change him into the guy she wants him to be.

It's making me so sick I want to throw up and they always want guys with experience so I don't know yet but I'm considering in hiring a escort I know it's sad but sometimes I feel like I'm too ugly,I'm too nice of a guy for women to date and I'm too skinny because of my high metabolism yep I'm super skinny very thin because of my metabolism.

I'm not buffed aka no strong muscles since they love being protected by their man and no I don't have a six pac abs and yes I will admit it sometimes I feel sad or feel like a loser I sometimes I wish I wasn't a nice guy and be a jerk so they love me and want me but I'm not and I admit I use to be a bad kid not anymore.

If I have to be bad again like when I was a kid then I don't know sorry for the rant I was just asking myself at times why should I save myself for marriage when most girls and most women won't/never wait till marriage if not some of girls and some of women won't/never wait till marriage?

If you won't then please tell me why should I and why should I don't hire escorts when you girls and you women and if not some of you girls and some of you women have sex with bad boys and never save your virginity for the nice guys like me and have babies by the arrogant jerks,a**holes aka the douchebags.

And yes one of my options is just use escorts and no I'm not saying I will I'm saying it's a maybe and I'm might consider it and so far it's true us nice guys,geeks,nerds and good guys like me finish last it's so true.

No I'm not complaining I'm asking out curiosity why should I when you ladies never and if not some of you ladies never wait anyway feel free to answer it and sorry for asking I was curios and I ask myself this question :).
14
7