Girls, would your boyfriend be a "prison bitch"?

Anonymous
Lots of men go to prison at some point. And lots of men in prison get f***ed up the ass (even if they didn't drop the soap). Trust me, I personally know a lot of guys that have been to jail, and they've told me it's even worse than most people think. Anal rape is widespread and occurs on a daily basis. It doesn't matter if a man is straight or gay ... if he's locked up, he better be tough and have lots of connections or he'll probably end up as somebody's bitch. Or maybe everybody's bitch. If your boyfriend or hubby has been to prison and you're wondering if someone "packed his fudge," or even if you're just curious about what COULD happen to him in prison, try this short quiz.

In your honest opinion, do YOU think your man would get raped in prison?

1a No way! -- He's a total badass and even a whole gang couldn't take him down.

1b Very unlikely -- he's pretty tough, he'd be a hard man to rape. And why mess with him when there's so many weaker guys to prey on? I think he'd be mostly safe.

1c It all depends -- he might be safe in the County lockup, but he'd be in BIG trouble if he went to State Prison.

1d Yeah, probably -- he's not very strong. He'd try to defend himself, but I know he'd get raped at least a few times.

1e HELL YEAH! -- he's young, he's pretty, and he's weak. EVERYONE would rape him, even the other prison bitches.

Let's say your man was just released from serving a year in the State Prison. And let's say he came to you and admitted he had been a prison whore. He tells you his tight little butthole was sold as "p****" to dozens of other men, and that he got f***ed up the ass every single day. Would you be able to hook up with him again, knowing he was a TOTAL BITCH in prison?

2a No way! -- even if he didn't turn gay, he's still a punkass bitch. I want to have sex with a man, not a punk.

2b Only for casual sex -- we can't have a serious relationship because he's probably gay and in denial. A straight man going through that will have MAJOR identity issues.

2c Yes, if he's able to laugh about it -- everyone jokes about prison rape, including me. I will NOT feel sorry for him, and I won't be gentle to spare his "feelings." He needs to man up and get over it.

2d Yes, unconditionally -- I'd respect him for being brave enough to tell me and I'd stand by him and help him get through it, even if he ends up turning gay.

In addition to admitting he was repeatedly raped in the ass, your man tells you he was forced to do some other stuff too. Out of the following sex acts, which would be the WORST one he could possibly admit?

3a He sucked a ****

3b He "tossed the salad" (licked a man's a**hole) -- It's not his fault if some big hairy guy sat on his face and held him down. But I'd never be able to kiss him again. Yuck!

3c He dressed up like a girl -- only a total punkass bitch would wear a dress. A real man would at least TRY to fight back, not just cooperate with them.

3d None of the above
+1 y
"Weird individual": link
7
5