Do older women give better blowjobs than younger women?

It seems like a myth about experience but others say enthusiasm makes up for it in youth. What do you think from your experiences?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Enthusiasm > experience. A girl that goes to work like her life depends upon it is HAWT. Lets face it, a lot of girls are only so-so at giving head. If she looks like she's into it, at least that way you can giver her some instructions if her technique is so-so. If she's a happy student, you can be a happy teacher and the technique improves, or at least that's what this professor believes. :)