If a guy doesn't have sex w you as much anymore is it dafe to say he's cheating?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been going out for about three weeks. Things were good at first. He claimed to be a total nympho when we got together. We were having sex all the time and going out and doing things. Now all he wants to do is stay home and play video games and not go out anywhere. He only wants sex In the morning when he used to want it all the time! I confronted him in it and he said that he's a guy and it takes him longer to recuperate. I get that but he used to want to do it all the time. And he claims to be a nympho then turns around and says he doesn't want it much or he's not horny or in the mood! He told me I was being clingy when I have been acting exactly the same as I always have been! Actually less clingy since I have been so busy with school! And he only wants to do doggy style. I told him it would be nice if he would go down on me. I would go down on him and everything if I didn't want sex and he said no or saw no point to it. He still cuddle me but all I'm asking for is sex. I've been with tons of guys and he's pretty inexperienced. When I suggest something kinky I like he just laughs or makes fun of me. He also calls me emotional and can't take a joke. He teases me a lot. Lately I feel like he's just trying to get rid of me. Nothing I do can turn him on. I ask him what turns him on and he says he doesn't know when the other day we were in Victoria secrets and he was all horny and wanted to buy me the whole store! Do you think he's cheating on me? I don't understand it. He used to want to be all over me and we still have sex but there's no feeling in it anymore. He gets off then goes back to playing his videogames. I hate it. Should I just dump him? This always seems to happen. A guy will seem totally into to me then just stop having sex w me as much. I'm not boring in bed either! I am aggressive and try to do new things and he won't do it! He even told me my kissing sucked the other day and I started crying! He said he hopes my crying isn't a common thing Because otherwise he won't be able to handle it! I told him if he wants to be w someone else to go ahead and be with then but he didn't say anything. I'm not happy right now. He can be sweet and always cooks for me and takes care of me when I'm sick or cuddles with me but I just want him to have sex w me more often and make out with me for once! I've thought about cheating on him, but other then the occasional remarks and not wanting sex as much as me he is a good guy. I really don't want to be alone and I do like him. I just don't know why he doesn't want sex with me that much anymore. Its like he judges me when I am open about my sexuality and tells me I think about sex too much. He wants to do more then just sex. I thought That guys always wanted sex though! I'm used to guys only wanting sex.
13
1