Girls, my closest female friend had me give her boyfriend a blowjob. What now?

Anonymous
The two of us grew up together, and share everything about everything with each other.

We were at a party the other night, and she was telling me about how hot it would be to watch a guy give her boyfriend a blowjob. The way she was talking about it was kind of turning me on. And then she asked if I would do it. I kind of laughed it off.

Later that night, I was helping get her boyfriend back to her place. We were all quite tipsy. She pulled off his shoes and jeans, then pulled down his underwear, exposing his penis.

She started giving him head, then motioned me to come over. I was pretty nervous, but they both guided me through the process. It took us a while to get him really hard, but we kept on going, taking turns, eventually he came in my mouth. It was pretty incredible.

Today, I received a text from him, asking if I wanted to come by his place while his girlfriend was at work. I liked it when it was the three of us, but am a little concerned about hooking up with him 1:1.

Would that be considered cheating, and should I tell her? I'd like to continue experimenting with the both of them.

+1 y
Turns out he asked her before texting me. She told him to text, because he enjoyed it, and wanted to try more things. I told her I like it better with all 3 of us, and that made her very happy. The three of us are hooking up tonight.
6
5