Boyfriend wants sex after 2 months, I'm not ready?

Anonymous
My boyfriend of 2 months has started asking me for sex, about once a week. He's 22 (I'm 19) and previously been sexually active (although its been about a year as he hasn't been with anyone since his ex). I hadn't done anything at all with guys before I got with him, and therefore I'm wanting to take it slower. He's asked about 3 times now, and each time has been a different reason, some of which are really dumb (yes, he tried the 'just the tip' line, and 'it will be better for you, and if you bleed it means it fit you well' *facepalm*)When I've told him no and explain how I feel, he gets a little frustrated (nothing unreasonable) and tells me he wants to 'make love' to 'seal off our relationship'. He does seem very happy with the relationship: told me he loves me, wanted to get a place together, I've met the family and they already knew heaps about me so I doubt he's trying to just have sex. He even cried one day after we had an argument. He sees us having sex as a way to make us feel completely committed to the relationship, where I feel differently and want to feel committed before I have sex. We've only done oral and stuff like that up until now and it's getting to the point where I think he's getting bored with it, as he keeps reminding me how 'this is only foreplay'. Whilist I DON'T plan on having sex until I'm 100% certain I want to, I'm still a little concerned as to if this is going to start affecting our relationship soon, so I'm seeking some advice and opinions. I know if he's genuine, he'll wait till I'm ready so I'm not just going to give in. As a side question, if a guy was just sticking around for sex how long would they be willing to wait before moving on? Thanks!
Boyfriend wants sex after 2 months, I'm not ready?
Add Opinion