My boyfriend sent me a picture of his penis! What does that mean...?

Anonymous
He knows and respects that I don't want to have sex till marriage.A few days ago he asked me to send him some sexy pictures,which I did but not nude.When we were chating the other day I jokingly mentioned that I would want to see his d*** and he actually laughed and said why would he show me when I couldn't even show my breast in the pictures I had sent him.Then today he sent me the pictures after we had been chating when he was in the shower.Can this mean anything negative like he doesn't respect me or about his personality or he is suggesting he wants sex?.Guys why would you send your girlfriend a picture of your penis?Girls would you want that and how would you react?I don't hate that he sent me but I just want opinions on this behavior ...
+1 y
Am in trouble now...boyfriend won't talk to me until I send him a picture of my vagina.I told him am sorry I can't do that and he says a long distance relationship will not work if people aren't willing to do crazy staff.I guess this is the point we break up because I can't send him that kind of pic...besides it appears an ex is back in the picture...
13
5