Why does my boyfriend always want people to watch me give him a blowjob on the WebCam?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I are both 26 we live together and have a great relationship, there is a website called Omegle that he loves to get on and chat with people. From what I have seen of it it's mostly guys on there trying to get themselves off to other people watching. A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I were fooling around and he asked me to give him a blowjob on the WebCam, I don't really know why I said yes I guess I was just in a good mood so anyways he turned on the site Omegle. I was a little nervous at first seeing a bunch of different guys masturbating while I was giving my boyfriend blowjob but then I really was getting into going down hon him and kind of ignored the camera. Since then we have gotten on the WebCam several times and done silly things like this everything from a blowjob to a boob job, I admit it was exciting at first and I know he really enjoys it when a girl watches but it seems like that's all he wants now. Why is this exciting to him to see other people watching us fool around?
+1 y
Is it a turn on for y'all to see another guy finish in his girls mouth and boobs?
14
3