Should I feel guilty for having sex with my friend's ex-boyfriend?

Anonymous
My friend and her boyfriend broke up about a week ago they dated for about six months, she's not my best friend or anything just a mutual friend of mine. When they were dating her in her boyfriend would come over to swim in my pool her boyfriend exercises by swimming so they would come over for him to swim. After they broke he asked me if you could still come over and use my pool and I told him that it would be okay. He is a very attractive guy with a great body sometimes I would go out and get in the pool with him why he was swimming and we would flirt a lot. I don't want to sound conceited but I think I have a pretty good looking body myself my boobs are big and perky but my best asset is definitely my butt and I really know how to tease with it. He came over Friday and I wanted to tease him I got brave and put on a small bikini that had scrunchie bottoms that were nearly a thong. When I took my cover-up off he looked at me and smiled and I knew he liked what he saw. We were in the pool talking he kept getting closer to me I gave him kind of a come and get me look he put his hands on my butt cheeks and we started kissing, I wrap my legs around him and instantly felt his massive Boner I looked down and like 4 inches of it was sticking out of the top of his swim trunks. He set me on the steps of the pool untied my top and started kissing my boobs I was so turned on at this point I pulled his shorts down and was shocked at how big he was for a white guy (never seen a black guy only heard rumors) I gave him a blowjob and then we started having sex we had sex for about 30 minutes and he finished inside of me without even asking, luckily I am on birth control. After we finished we got out of the pool went to the store and got some drinks and came back to my house. That night we were in my room laying on my bed I went into my bathroom and put on some see-through lingerie, I gave him a lap dance teasing him and then gave him another blowjob then we had sex again for almost an hour and a half. I did think a few times about how he just broke up with his girlfriend but I was so horny I didn't care at the time. On Saturday I felt a little bit bad about it because she is a friend of mine but my feelings are confused because they are broken up. Is this something I should have not done? Should I feel guilty about this or even tell her? What's your opinion?
7
3