Boyfriend says he feels repressed sexually but I feel like he's always horny and it annoys me, please help?

Anonymous
quick rundown

-boyfriend of about 3 months

-great guy, I really do like him, he's amazing

-we were both each others' firsts

-he's always horny, always wants to do something or at the very least dry hump or play with my boobs, which is awesome sometimes but when I was to sleep and we are cuddling, he starts dry humping me while I'm trying to sleep...

-i tell him to stop, but he thinks I'm either joking or playing hard to get most of the time

-but when I really sternly say "no" he backs off but seems really sad no matter how much I tell him not to take it personally

-says he feel repressed sexually when literally 3 days ago I gave him an awesome bj but we had to stop because something came up but nonetheless

the other night I had major homework to do and he was in my room, we were cuddling but I told him I needed him to leave so I could focus, but he kept trying to finger me, which is great sometimes but I really wasn't in the mood so I kept telling him "no", which barely worked until I finally forced him very harshly out of the my room and he was sad.

then he comes into my room the next morning after my early class to cuddle and sleep for a few hours which was great but then after we part ways, he texts me 20 min later saying he wants us to have a sexual encounter in the near future and that he's really repressed

i was like "what?"

i tell him "k" and he says that he doesn't want me to do it unless I want it, but I said the text he sent made it seem like I have to

then we got into an argument and he claims that I'm implying he's a selfish dick and that everything is his fault but I believe I never said or even implied that, actually he's really very giving and always wants to please me and I tell him that! I tell him that I'm not always in the mood like he always is, its just the way I am - I don't always want the d or anything, especially when my mind is occupied.

i told him, and he knows this, that sex still doesn't feel good to me and I'm hesitant, worried and uncomfortable still because if it does feel good, it starts hurting or it hurts off the bat (and we do a lot of foreplay). I told him that, yeah, I know it gets better with practice but I'm still not totally good for it

please help? is there one person right or wrong here? he told me we need to talk about this in person but honestly, we've had so many "serious" talks in the past month and I'm sick of it

+1 y
i don't want this relationship to end, I want this to work out. please don't tell me we have to end it, why can't we just try and work it out?

does this really seem like an immovable issue?
+1 y
we resolved it, we're doing really well now, there was some mis-communication.

to some of you, thanks for the comments, to others, fuck you.
9
2