Girlfriend put a sex toy up my bum. I had one of the best orgasms ever. Does that make me gay or bi?

Anonymous
A week ago me and my girlfriend were talking about using toys and possibly her using one on me and visa versa. I was unsure about it being used on me and possibly curious about it I have heard good things about ti. 2 days later we ere having sex. Well in the moment of intensity and passion during sex she shoved a sex toy up my butt. Thankfully it was lubed . It wasn't some fake penis, it was chrome colored with a curved shape. When she did it I had the best orgasm I have ever felt since I lost my virginity. After that incident we had a interesting discussion.Most me being upset and feeling weird about the incident. Anyways, I allowed her to do it one more time since then and I still had an amazing orgasm. She only uses it when she think I'm getting close to busting. What ever it touches in there, it set me off (orgasm) almost instantly.

I love my girlfriend and love women in general. Their shape and appearance is sexy. I find men to look disgusting. But after using the toy, I have been feeling confused.

Does me enjoying the sex toy going up my butt make me gay or bi?
9
12