If I find a that my boyfriend bought a new pack of condoms and one is missing could it be that he cheated?

RaquelleR
My boyfriend has many girls that ring him up for a booty-call including his ex-girlfriend. I was away on a trip for about two weeks and before I left my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend of 5years had been calling and texting him requesting a visit to or from him. She made her intentions clear, she said she wanted him back and wants to sleep with him back but he told me he doesn't want her back because she had cheated on him. Based on what he has shared with me about his past, my boyfriend does not have a history of cheating or one-night-stands. However when I got back from my trip I discovered that he had bought a new unfamiliar brand of condoms consisting of 3 in a pack. The surprising thing is that, one condom is missing from the 3 and I can't think of any explanation as to why there's a missing condom but that he used it with some other girl. So guys do you think he slept with someone else, perhaps one of his many booty-calls? :/
+1 y
Thank you guys for your answers. I talked to him and he said whenever he buys a pack of condoms he likes to open them and take one out leaving two but I he gave lousy explanation as to where he put it. Days later he tells me that the other condom is missing, says he thinks his brother stole it.
9
4