The Beauty of Black Men Being With White Women: Things I Love and Hate About It

It really has been a thing between us since slave days, and I don’t think anybody really knows why. Or there may be more than one reason. We’ve always been fascinated with each other, and it hasn’t always been good or bad. They like our skin, black male frame, our voices, and thick lips. We like their beige skin and the contrast of brown and black hair against it, the way they pull their hair behind their ear, their pink lips, and their voices. We are perpetually appealing to each other.

In today’s times certain groups of females have developed their own hateful ideas for why black men and white women have been coming together, only to slander black men and hold white women in contempt. You do have some negative cases for the reasons some come together, but it goes deeper than that for most of us. So for me, I want to detail what I love about coffee and cream, but also the things I do dislike. There'll be some who have to hate this post, but hey, let 'em have at it if it helps them sleep better tonight. The rest of us will celebrate the message.

How it is for me...

For me personally, liking white women goes a little deeper than skin. A lot of it has to do with my upbringing. My family is black, but we are actually very diverse and more open-minded, plus our sister was half white. Even our mom taught us that it's okay if we're not interested in dating our own, and that there's nothing wrong with being different. So although I do like white chicks, I'm also obsessed with Latinas, Filippinas, Malaysians, and East Europeans. A lot of this is also due to the fact that I've always been interested in other cultures and societies. So over time you develop more of a desire to connect with different people, especially when you're different from your own.

The sexual pull...

There is a beautiful contrast of light and dark in relationships between black men and white women, it does have a very nice look, even if neither of them may be very special-looking. It also has the beauty of the fact that these two people of different races can't get enough of each other and that race won't keep them apart. I have known some white women who honestly say they're not really into black men though, and it really doesn't bother me. Some black men think it's racist, but it is what it is. Some of them just aren't interested, and I'm not offended by that.

I must admit that I do like the way a lot of white girls are either obsessed with us or turned on by our blackness. It is flattering. But we black men feel the same way. Even as a little boy meeting white girls in school and in predominantly white communities gave me a spark and made me want to impress them. Neither one of us can get enough of each other. I do like that. We're both so damn curious. We want to see what sex with each other looks like or feels like both mentally and physically. We both want to show our passion and vulnerabilities admitting themselves to each other in the sheets. We can't help it. And I don't know about you, but there is something particularly sexy about a white girl on her knees being subservient and giving a black man a blowjob.

White girls can look good too...

I do like those beige beauties, but not because I think white skin is superior to dark. In truth I think black women are actually some of the most physically beautiful women in the world with some of the best bodies, and the big-breast factor in our women is always appealing. But I also like beige girls because of their own beauty, especially when they have dark hair. And, yeah, it is always nice to see a white girl with big, heavy breasts, which the appeal in that probably does come from the fact that I've grown up in a black community.

However, the really thin ones who are crazy about being health conscious and are vegetarians or vegans are not so special-looking, lol. Some of them have pretty faces, but they tend to look somewhat ill. A white girl with a normal body is fine to me. And I do like redheads, who doesn't? I also notice redheads tend to be busty ;-)

Character and personality...

Although every person, even of the same race, has a different personality, there is a kind of character and personality that can be stronger in different races. One of the things I like about white girls is their bright expressiveness and enthusiasm. Sure, some are blahzay and not very colorful, but in a lot of my experience there is a difference. Some women of other races tend not to be very surprised about anything, or don't express much surprise, but with white women they can be quite expressive. I love the way they just burst into major thrills when they see my artwork and 3D origami models that I make. They really enjoy it and get really animated about it, to the point where I can be shy about it in public, lol. Some of them will buy it from me right on the spot, and they like it so much that they will even pay more than the price I set for it. I do notice that white females tend to have an appreciation for stuff like that.

Even in conversations, white girls tend to be more enthusiastic, which I do like. Though sometimes depending on the topic and the mood, I just want to close my ears, lol. But overall their enthusiasm keeps me sprung and can even make my day. Even their voices can be sexy - not the ones that talk super proper or Clueless-like lol - just the basic sound of the white female voice.

Being a lady...

Although you have many white females today all about independence and giving up feminine values, you also still have many others who don't mind cooking, being a feminine, loving mom, being into traditional feminine activities, and being ladylike. Some black people who oppose white women and think black women are better call this being "docile," and even say it about Latinas and Asian women. It does still seem to be that white women still care more about feminine values in many ways, and I do appreciate that.

Even in Europe, particularly Eastern Europe, they are very traditional and feminine, and their men seem to take it for granted, especially in Russia where domestic violence against women is high. No wonder they want to be taken care of by men in the west who are more liberal. American women try to say European women are gold-diggers and only want us for the money, yet American women marry and divorce at much higher rates, and also for the money, so they're not in any position to accuse anybody. Russian men have low life expectancies, terrible alcohol problems, and take their problems out on their women. So they really have no right getting so angry when Russian women want to leave, or would rather want to be with black men who come into the country.

The things I hate...

Wannabes:

If it's one thing I absolutely cannot stand, it's the white girls who feel like they need to be black in order to be with black men. They start talking black and acting black, and will try to put on that pinched, stern face when they're with their kids in public, because they see the ghetto black mothers doing it so they try to imitate it too, and say the same kinds of things, "Get ova here 'fore I whoop your ass!" or "Disrespect me again and watch me slam your mothafukcin' ass in the floor." I hate that shit so much. It's like I always say: just because you have a black boyfriend and some half black babies does not mean you have to talk and act black!

Some try to justify it and say "It's just who I am," just because they like black people or grew up around black people. And then others do it to fit in, especially with their black girlfriends so they'll be more accepted, knowing that black women have slandered white women for being normal white with the way they talk and act. It's weakness on the part of black women to only accept a white girl into the circle if she acts like them, showing no tolerance for different people, but it's also weakness on the part of any white girl to be afraid of being real and choosing to make a fool of herself acting like a whole other race.

Black men's need for big butts:

This is one of the most annoying things about coffee and cream relationships. A lot of black men are ass men, and you have the ones who will date a white girl just because she has a big butt, even if she's not attractive. I feel so alone sometimes because most of my black male friends are ass men and I'm a tits man.

There is a tendency among a lot of black men to want to date a big girl because of their need to s*domize a big butt, and I'm just not one of them. No doubt, nice full female butts can be very nice, especially on Latinas for me, but I don't need them to have it. And while I do like big breasts on white girls, I don't actually seek them out nor would I date them just for that. I've known some busty, sexually attractive white women I would still never date because of their foul, stuck up, bitchy character, which that alone repelled me. I know how to draw the line.

Black men who like to sport:

I also dislike the brothas who like having a white girl on their arm just to show off to friends. These are usually the guys in the ghetto, who aren't exposed to white girls too regularly, and feel like they've really won a prize that a white girl was into him despite his ghetto-ness and community. They like to make a show of their relationship in public by kissing and touching and hugging and calling her "boo" loud enough for the rest of us to hear. But then, the fact that white girls go for those guys and are okay with the advertisement says they like it just as much.

Some white girls just want to use black men:

Some white girls are not genuine about their attraction to black men. For them it is all about the sex. You do still have a lot of them that hear about our penises being bigger and they think they've just got to have it, and it's not impressive to me. And it's also contradictory: they don't want to be objectified for being blonde or as a white female sex toy on a pedestal, yet they will objectify black men for their genitals. Some white women have even told me they themselves are annoyed by other white women doing that, and say it's disrespectful and unfair to us as black men.

White women like that are also the same ones who would never stand up for black men or black people period when it really comes down to it. They like the sexual aspect of a black man, but on the wider scale of issues, we're just another n-word to them they really could care less about. We don't matter to them as a person.

White women who like hoods:

Similar to the previous one, what's also annoying are the white women who like black men, but only if they're hoods or thugs. In their minds, they think a ghetto black man is the epitome of a real man or a strong man who knows what to do or is somehow smarter than a white man. White women like this couldn't make bigger fools of themselves, and show the truth about their own class and ethics.

You even have some who are sophisticated, have careers, and appear like clean, decent upperclass white females, but in their private lives they like hoods and like having them over at their apartments on the weekends so they can fukc all day. White women like this are the scum of the earth. They use them for the sex and think hoods are better in bed or are willing to do all the gritty, dominant stuff she wants - which hoods will do. Both are foul to me, and she deserves to be in the projects of Anacostia and Congress Heights just as much as he does.

Coffee and cream is beautiful...

Despite these downsides, black men and white women together is still a sexy and beautiful age-old classic, and many relationships between them are loving and genuine, sometimes more than same-race relationships. Learning can be very valuable too, as it also offers each other the perspectives of the other races, and a look at their worlds. It's wonderful when white mothers are humble and acknowledge the racist world out there enough to teach their biracial children that they can face challenges because of it, and care about their biracial sons' safety in police violence issues just as much as they would if he were white. It's also great when a black man can be welcomed by her family with open, loving arms, accepting him just as much as if he were white, and even better when they don't care that his kids are half black.

Cheers

22
36

Most Helpful Girl

• Br_GGirl1990
    So, this take is about a black male trying to please themselves and saying that white women are wanting them and black men are the best and a gift for the white woman? This take is made for the ego fantasies of black boys against white men and with a racial fetish in white woman who seems to give support for this but imagine all the hatred if this were made by a white male for women of any race, this take is disgusting and typical of blacks from America. Or I'm crazy and in American culture black men really have fantasies of being worshipped and desired by white women and all pornographic and American culture of white men being losers, white women craving blacks and black men being superior male is truth, because every time who i see something about blacks is a black men trying to portray themselves like a gift for the woman who is desperate wanting the black, basically a racial ego fantasy of every day and the whites are some sort of inferior man for blacks in American culture.

On Brazil black men are boring and the least desired between all women and black women usually end with blacks because have no choice and Americans are obsessed in try to force the racial and ego fantasies of black men who is basically wanting to imagine the black men being desired above the white men, wanting to fantasize about black men being a gift for the woman, when you are nothing but American forced politics, I don't know about the racial fantasy of america with Black men above the white male and the white woman like you say wanting the black because the white woman think that the black male is superior over the white male like you said in your racial fantasies about the mind of white woman about black men being better than white males in their mind.
    Is this still revelant?
    • ManOnFire

*facepalm* I have no idea how you got that out of this.

• dudegrt09

@br_GGirl1990 I agree with you, this seems like a take to show how black guys are best match for white women and how all other women of other racrs are not up to the mark. Dude you like and date white women that is fine, but trying to portray that black guy- white girl couples are best match is very very misleading.

• ManOnFire

@dudegrt09 Comprehend the message here. Nothing was implied in this Take that these relationships are best because of black men. The Take talked about simply the beauty - and downsides - of black men and white women being together.

Most Helpful Guy

• tyber1
    Ok look, I really don't care about interracial dating, date whoever you're attracted to, but don't romanticize relationships between black men and white women specifically. That's just weird.
    Is this still revelant?
    • ManOnFire

But it exists, and it is a thing. I don't get how people can't see that, lol.

• tyber1

Yeah these relationships exist but there's nothing special about relationships between black men and white women, and there's no point in fetishizing it.

• ManOnFire

*facepalm*

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2135
  • Rissyanne
    Even though you did point out some good things about white women... the "good things" weren't so good. They were like a back handed compliment. Then you went on to bash white women. Sorry that's the way I feel.
    • ManOnFire

Not at all, Rissyanne. I did exactly as I said in this Take, talking about both the good and the bad. The good were all about the good, and the bad were all about the bad. I gave honesty on both sides of the coin.

• Rissyanne

Well let's see... these are the comments I find offensive. How a white girl looks on her knees. How you like white women but you think black women are the most beautiful. The thin white girls tend to look ill. Even though you like our enthusiasm... you want to close your ears to our voice. You make out like these are compliments... but they aren't. You should have named this... What I hate about white women.

• ManOnFire

@Rissyanne None of that is true. It's a mix of EVERYTHING about the situation. I said black women are SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL women. And I said DEPENDING ON THE TOPIC AND THE MOOD, I sometimes want to close my ears.

I detailed everything I felt honestly. If it was about hate I wouldn't have even bothered to post the Take in the first place. You're looking it at all wrong.

• vishna
    Honestly, this thing made me cringe. Especially that stuff at the beginning about the relationship starting since slave days... and then your ignorance "I don't think anybody really knows why... has been a thing between us" DUDE. Are you crazy... black men would be beaten or killed for even looking at a white woman the wrong way let alone having sex with her. You have this intense fetish that is super creepy. Literally, one of the reasons you said you like white women is their pink lips. Dude :/ ugh.

Here is the creepiest part of the entire thing.

"It really has been a thing between us since slave days, and I don’t think anybody really knows why. Or there may be more than one reason. We’ve always been fascinated with each other, and it hasn’t always been good or bad. They like our skin, black male frame, our voices, and thick lips. We like their beige skin and the contrast of brown and black hair against it, the way they pull their hair behind their ear, their pink lips, and their voices. We are perpetually appealing to each other."

This was weird and creepy.
    • ManOnFire

*facepalm* Eeeeeeverybody's a group thinker. One says it makes you cringe, then you all follow suit, lol.

• vishna

No, I think the fetish like intensity and references to slavery are just... ugh :/ This MyTake just isn't floating my goat man. I'm down for the swirl, I'm a product of the swirl, I'm in a swirly relationship right now-but I'm not down with this mindset.

• ManOnFire

@vishna If a black woman wrote this Take in reverse about white guys and how she likes them, somehow I don't think it would be called a fetish or fantasy. Or if it was indeed a white guy writing about how he likes black women... O. o

• nala_rawr
    very interesting. i dont usually read a lot of mytakes but this one really caught my attention bc its super relatable... there's a lot of shade that gets thrown at people in mixed relationships. a lot of it goes unnoticed, but there is a lot that people do to let it b known. i've never been one to judge other people by what they like, so when people do it to me, it honestly gets under my skin a little bit... i always wonder WHY. its a sad thing, really bc at the end of the day its nobodys business and nobody should feel the need for why two people different, or not, should be together...
    i agree with Rissyanne just a little bit about the back handed compliments... but thats just human nature to take things negatively and get defensive.
    my husband (a black man) has said a lot of the same things u have said, but some of them were new and its nice to hear other ppls thoughts about it. always interesting and kinda nice to know that there are people out there who think outside the "date ur own kind" and support mixed relationships...
    that was a ramble. i apologize. lol.
    good mytake :)
    • ManOnFire

It really was very simple. I clearly stated that I'm gonna talk about the things I both love and hate. There was nothing backhanded about it. I was honest.

• This is really cringe-worthy.

The irony is that black people accuse white people of racism when, in actuality, black people are much more concerned about race and skin color than anyone else.
    • ManOnFire

Are you black or white?

• White.

• ManOnFire

So you saw this as racism? LOL!

• ikissedtheskyonce
    Do not mind me, I'm just here to see the reactions of the racist and butthurt men

media1.giphy.com/media/Bi6FcO7UoutWM/200w.gif
    • ManOnFire

Yeah, I'm noticing a lot of white guys being really jealous and upset about this.

• Especially that racist dude below

• Where i live it is more common for black men to date Latinas. I rarely see young Latinas with Latino men

• LittleSally
    Cute take.
    Interesting to read the specifics.

The only thing I'd mention - East Europeans are just white... That's Ukraine, Romania, Russia, Bulgaria, Moldova... All basic white people. So not a different ethnicity nor race.
    • ManOnFire

Surprised to see you would like this. Well, they are white, yes, but they each have different cultures, and roots.

• So does all of Europe... o. O
      And every country in the world. . .

• howzit2015

Ethnicity is culturally defined. So a Ukrainian and a Russian are different ethnicities.

• popsickle
    From my black male friends who have talked about what it is about white women that draws them, seemed like skin color was the #1 reason.
    • ManOnFire

For some, yes.

• popsickle

To be honest, I would say it influences the majority of minority folks not just black men. Some more than others, sure. Minority cultures kinda praise light skin so much, so it affects everyone since they mostly grow up with it.

• ManOnFire

That is a common issue, yes.

• spoonman2014
    For me, as a black man, i'm a little hesitant as to what kind of white girls I date, if she can get Ryan gosling but chooses men then i'm okay with it lol! I'll tell you why, from my life experience most mixed couples I have seen were a blackman who made so many mistakes no wanted to be with him then this white girl who can't get a white man due to reasons beyond her control like her family is nuts, she's poor, she's obese. So then they meet and she always looks down on him because she sees herself as better as he drains her of his resources then they fight and she then knows mien kampf by heart.

So yeah i'm picky about white girls, I have even seen some assume that because I'm black I want their obese selves. I dated a very pretty white girl once and people stare at us and jealous black and white men, upset black girls and obese white girls would come up to us. The black guys because there isn't many gorgeous mixed couples in my area so they would try to move in on my girl, then white guys felt like I was taking their women.
    The fat white girls assumed all black guys loved fat white girls so that made them mad and the black girls because they feel like all the good black men are gone
    • ManOnFire

Lol. I know what you mean about the fat white girls, they do think all black men want them.

• I even notice when fat girls talk to their friends about cute guys, black men NEVER come up, NEVER! Or non white dudes in general. I know white girls who aren't fat who have dated guys of different colors and they talk about them all the time with their friends.
      That just solidifies that most fat white girls date these run down black guys because they don't wanna die alone. That is why I try to find those cute white girls who get so excited that a black guy finally went up to them then they tell you stuff like when they were a kid at the toy store they picked out a white barbie and a black ken doll lol!

• ManOnFire

Omg I know it. I love the way the cute white girls get all excited when you chat with them. But I find that the older white women REALLY like it a lot. Which turns me on because I like older women =)

• Redshift
  • Negrodamuss
    Personally, i consider white women to be the most attractive. That's really where the differences between groups of women start and end for me. If i'm into them more, its usually just based on the fact that i find them generally prettier, more feminine, etc. With that being said, I don't limit myself to one group of women.
  • Wulfila
    As long as he loves her, I don't care. What I don't like is how some black men view white women as status symbols or trophy women. That's what annoys me most.
    • ManOnFire

I noted that, and also how white women hold black men to the same regard. That would be a downside to it.

• MapleFairy
    This quote really stuck out to me: "... two people of different races can't get enough of each other... race won't keep them apart." I really like that, and I hadn't thought about that aspect before in a black/white relationship. It's a wonderful picture of how two people can love each other despite society's racial issues, can overcome society's expectations in order to make peace and love instead of hate.
  • Amanda2
    People have the right to love whoever they want, no need to justify.
  • menina
    This is interesting. It was good to see how you think.
    I don't know if you ever thought about it, but I think many people are okay with a black man dating/ getting married to a white woman. But when they see a black woman with a white man they seem to be bothered.
    And I always wonder why. What's the difference? Because I see nothing wrong with both cases.
    • sunset1984

What do you expect? One kind of racism / sexism is overcome only when the next kind of racism /sexism surges.

That's the "difference" some of us can't see.

• Danie303
    "In today’s times certain groups of females have developed their own hateful ideas for why black men and white women have been coming together, only to slander black men and hold white women in contempt."

The arrogance of some black men is starting to enter the realm of delusion. First, black men generally slander black woman, not the other way around. I believe it is because black men need to justify the idealization of white women and they do so by denigrating black women. Second, this was all types of creepy and reeks of fetishism. If this were a white man writing about Asian women this post would be labeled as racist. Third, and most importantly, whom you choose to date is your own business and really should have less to do with someone's race and more with character.
    I do not speak on behalf of all black women, but I personally am tired of black men trying to make it seem like they are oh so desirable black women are beside themselves when a black man dates white women--that's wishful thinking. Black women are free to date whomever they want and I have yet to meet one tearing her clothes and spreading ashes all over her face in mourning of black men/white women relationships.
    I have only dated and slept with white men. Partly because that is who is around me and mainly because the men I have had most in common with have happened to be my white classmates and acquaintances. ((Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get the black men I know to go to a country music concert, a craft beer festival or hiking?)) I do not classify the men I date by race. I don't fetishsize white men or put them on a pedestal because that would cheapen them as people and be disgraceful on my part. You and other black men like you should do yourselves a favor and start viewing your lovers as women first, not "white" and let go of the ego-centrism our society lets you get away with because of our "poor, misunderstood black man" narrative. You are not ALWAYS the victim. Now enjoy your relationships in peace knowing the majority of black women are indifferent towards your choice of mate lol.
  • StickStickity13
    Most Russian women I know hate black guys honestly.
  • BlondeBlueEyes84
    None of these women, not a single one, would be in a relationship with a black dude, if any white guy, or at least more then a handful, ever hit on them or asked them out.
    Women want to be desired and valued. They want to hear how beautiful and precious they're. Black guys do tell (White) women exactly what they want to hear, what makes women feel good in their own skin. White guys NEVER do it. Around Black guys (White) women feel wanted and desired, around White guys they feel rejected, unattractive and even hated!

White men, on an unfathomable scale, are abandoning, rejecting and even outright hating on White women. And why? Because they ASSUME that White women don't want them anymore. They ASSUME that White women find non-White men to be more attractive. And because they ASSUME that, White guys on a MASSIVE scale don't even ask White women out anymore! Don't hit on them, flirt with them, complement them. All this based on a crazy little false idea. In reality, there is not a single White guy on this planet who can't get a White woman.

But not only are White men rejecting and abandoning White women based on the false ASSUMPTION that they themselves are "rejected" by White women without even asking them out anymore, thereby VERY REAL rejecting White women THEMSELVES, White men are actively looking for alternative women to date and love. That's where Asian girls come into play.
    And it's not just "nerds" anymore (who also easily can get a White woman, if they didn't falsely believe they can't), I see above average White men every day now (including tall blonde men) who date Asian women.
    When I see a White guy with an Asian girl I immediately know this guy hates White women. He hates them, because he ASSUMES White girls didn't want him anymore.

TL;DR - White men are rejecting and abandoning White women on a massive scale, not hitting on them, flirting with them, asking them out on dates, because they ASSUME White women don't want them anymore. Which leads to White women having their confidence, self-esteem and self-image devastated, which then again leads to White women settling down with ANYONE who makes them feel desired, after what White men done to them (BASED ON A FALSE ASSUMPTION!). And when a broken White girl settles down with a black guy (at least now she feels loved and desired), White men call her names, because it reinforces their false view that White women don't want them anymore. This VICIOUS circle can ONLY be broken by White men!
    • *than, not then.

Not all White girls settle down with black dudes or other non-White men to feel desired and wanted, though. I know a very attractive blonde girl who somehow "found out" she is bisexual and entered a lesbian relationship. I do know she only did that, because White men, based on a FALSE ASSUMPTION, hated on her and rejected her.
      Blonde girls are especially rejected and hated, because of this crazy false assumption. Especially hated by blonde men, nonetheless. Not by me though, obviously, since I know what's going on. I love blonde girls.

• *"nonetheless", don't know why I wrote that. Doesn't make sense.

Oh, and White men come up with all kind of stuff to CONVINCE themselves of this false assumption that White women don't want them anymore. Like all White girls are men-hating feminists, age bad, are overweight, entitled, conceited, snooty, snotty and uppity. It's like White men WANT to believe in this false assumption and find any excuse for it, therefore rejecting White women, not even asking them out anymore.
      It's like a curse. Maybe it is a curse.

• SoAddicted

Well that's bullshit. I get hit on and flirted on by white guys all the time.

• MarkRet
    I normally don't like seeing white women with those black thug-type guys, but you at least sound like you have some class.
    • ManOnFire

Completely understandable. I don't like seeing them with thug types either.

• dudegrt09
    Wow you really have a thing against Russian men. Well not all black guys are bad, but specifically in US it is true that majority black areas are more prone to crime and have high crime rates. So it is true that

img.photobucket.com/.../nig_image32.jpg

and this is funny

static.fjcdn.com/.../Racist_818a57_1637631.jpg
    • ManOnFire

I actually don't hate Russian guys at all, but admire some things about them. I simply was talking about what some of their problems are.

• What was the point of the racist picture? Is tyrone fucking your white girlfriend? 😂

• dudegrt09

@ikissedtheskyonce 1. Calling all of them Tyrone is racist 2. I am not white 3. He said that black males are less likely to rape you and rob you so these comics came to my mind.

• LiveFreeorDieHard
    Never thought people took this stuff so serious. People like who they like and they will date who they want. It's no one else's business. I don't get happy when I see different couples, I don't get jealous, I just don't really care. But I honestly never thought people took it this serious.
  • chc0009
    One of my best friends is Haitian American and his girlfriend is white. They look so healthy together. Especially since he's a really great guy, a hard worker, and a self-made man.

To me, race doesn't matter, what matters is how well you behave and how hard you work. If I had a daughter (who'd most likely be half-Korean and half-white) and she was dating a black guy, I wouldn't mind, as long as he isn't a thug or a pimp, but well-educated.
    • Ossasuna

I think in the future there will be no Asian in USA. Asian women suck white guys. Asian boys suck black cock as sissies))))

• chc0009

@Ossasuna And I don't care about if Asian women love white men. And no, we don't suck black cock, we're martial artists and can beat up a lot of folks, just like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Sammo Hung, and the hordes of Mongols and Huns.

• Ossasuna

Huns and Mongols kicked Asian ass actually. Their the biggest enemies were China.

• EmperorOfRussia
    Boy, I have no doubt that you broke out of a mental asylum, dressed as Napoleon, chanting from the rooftops how White women drool over the god in human black skin that by sheer coincidence - not narcissism - is how you see yourself and your "brothas".

Wow! After this epic story, you even stopped seeming the cheap race fetishist pariah you are! Wimp.
  • NotTheFBI
    Um... well... ok...
    Interesting... MyTake...
    Not sure how I feel about this but aight. :v
  • Jager66
    If people want to be together let them.

My only issue with this is that the media loves to use it as a token "see we're diverse in this show" trope. Also I'm pretty sure the only reason you made this was so you can virtue signal and call out anyone who disagrees as a racist. Obvious Troll is Obvious.
    • ManOnFire

@Jager66 O. o... Uhhhh, I actually never called anybody here a racist. It's actually the others who called ME a racist.

• Jan1ssary_
    Seems you watch a lot of blacked. com videos, lmao.
    • ManOnFire

Don't know what those are, lol.

• Jan1ssary_

just dont lmao.

• ManOnFire

They're that bad? Guess I won't Google 'em after all, lol.

• ncannon18
    This is good to know. Because true love comes from within yourself & not outside. Everyone in this world has their own favorite type of person that they really feel connected too & happy with because that's what makes them happy. Lots of people go on to judge others because of their own disapproval of someone else's love lives between 2 people from different worlds & that's just sad. In my opinion, I will say that if someone doesn't like who you're dating then you should kick that person to the curve & find a real friend who would support you through everything in everyday lives. Only a real friend & family member can understand that concept. As for me I'm a young black man who loves both black & white women because I see them both as really special women inin their own special ways. It's not about color; it's mainly about finding your true soulmate that you would be more than willing to give your life too.
  • Xseed
    I like your ideas. Ita interesting to see this topic from a black guy. Usually it's a white dude or girl writing about it. Nithing wrong with that, I just like the new perspectives.

Dating and sexual attraction really boils down to preference, attraction, curiosity, and being open minded. Although open mind is most important. Nothing worse than having sexual attraction towards someone but lack the confidence to see where it goes based on fear of the difference in race and culture.

I say love and lust who you want. Never chase someone who doesn't like you. Finally, get out of your comfort zone and conservative mentality. Your soul mate could have a different skin color
  • GreatnessBack
    Since things like attraction and love are emotions, trying logically explain them is fruitless.
    For example, "One of the things I like about white girls is their bright expressiveness and enthusiasm."

That can be said about any woman of any race, so, logically, it doesn't make sense.

Like what you like, don't try to explain why you like it. Just live it. LOL :D

"plus our sister was half white. "
    Was? What happened? lol.
  • the_rake
    "I want to detail what I love about coffee and cream"

I'm sorry this is the point I had to stop reading *cringe*

As for black guys being with white women, they're grown adults so let them do whatever they want - "que sera, sera".
  • abundantlyrich
    The photos at the end of the article, i could really see the great emotional chemistry and connection emitting out of each and every couple there! ☺️
  • Ossasuna
    As a pale Arabic guy, I only date/fuck black women. It is true that contrasts appeal.
  • Breadwinner
    I feel you g... Im lightskin (moms black and dad is a mixed hispanic)... Especially that part about that whole white girl who likes hoods part. Im not the color black and all that shit but i remember i got rejected by a lightskin girl cause i wasn't dark and "ghetto" enough 😂😂😂... Im not about to talk like i used to when i grew up in the hood to meet the requirements of these women. As far as that whole gangsta life thats a life i kind of go back and forth with i mean its in my blood it runs in my family but its not a life i glorify and its sad how some women can sit there and think that shit cool.
  • Pilulu
    This made me cringe.
  • iAMNirvana
    Be with who you wanna be with and who you deserve and desire. We all should agree with that. But there ain't anything special about black MEN being with white WOMEN. That's totally absurd and nonsense (pardon me).
    If you claim that it's a take against racism , you're wrong. Because it seems that its both racism and sexism. Its offensive and ignorant for white MEN and black WOMEN. You kinda ignored and downgraded mentioned people. I do believe that everyone should feel free that they can choose who to be with and there shouldn't be any pressure from the society to oblige or refrain that right.
    There is nothing more special about that specific kinda relationship and every relationship which founded with love and kindness is special in its own way.
  • OrdinaryGentleman
    Who gives a fuck? ebony porn is haut!
    Lmao @vishna #yourdreamworld amirite?
  • Muhammad1999
    Reading this killed some of my brain cells , i need to relax.
  • Satisfyd
    The only problem I have is we are tearing down our cultures which are so amazing and soon we'll all be the same.
  • reixun
    What the fuck 😂
  • simxc
    This is so creepy
  • ShyGuyLikesWomen
    If black guys think white girls are worth that much, go ahead and have them.
  • willITT
    tha'ts cool. just a bunch of inane stereotypes...
  • SadlyTrue
    Great take
  • orphan
    contrast ----
  • Scared_Banana
    Take all the slooty white girls.
  • Anonymous
    Lol i am white and no one find black men attractive only slutry useless white girl like them

black guy pursue them aggressively and if a white girl is not getting attention from white guy she would probably say yes or she have daddy issue or she is slut

It's black guy who are obssed with white girl and like to fantasized about them believe me most white girls don't like them

You are self hating even if you get a redhead your kids would still be black lol sadly that sultry white girl won't even look like her kid's mother and those are
    for being self hating excuses shame on you

Everyone knows that white girl look best compare number of white guy who like black girl vs black guy who like white girl we still prefer our white men 😘

You know why you get trashy white women? because trashy white women are the only one who date black men. And since it is a achievement for them to get them they tolerate them lol in the hope that their kids would look white sadly they never look white

• Anonymous

I am half russian yes dad is Russian lol not Mom most russian girl love russian guy after which they like other white ethnicity lol if there was no white guy in the world i would have dated a Latino middle eastern or Asian men at least their iq is not as low as black and they raise their own Kids and they don't look as ugly as black guy.

• Anonymous

Most white women who are dating black guy are ugly slut or gold digger.

• Anonymous

Start loving your own women black girl also need love instead of tolerating a fat slutry trashy white girl black guy should start liking their own women black women also need love

• Anonymous
    Black girls are nice too...
  • Anonymous
    As a white girl i find Latino men a lot hotter, most of the white girls going for blacks are overweight or just unattractive
  • Anonymous
    I dont like how its always "black men and white women black men and white women" like UGH, as a white woman i strangely feel objectifed. Also I think Latino men are much more attractive then black men and from what im aware there's more Latino / White interracial couples then Black / White yet you dont ever hear people talking about Latinos now do you?

Lame.
    • ManOnFire

That's fine, it doesn't offend me. I also like Latinas. I'm not sure I'd say Latino/White relationships are so much more common. It's pretty common for black men and white women to be together, and the number of mixed children in the U. S. who are half black and half white pretty much shows that.

• Anonymous
    www.cdc.gov/.../

Just be fair and tell your partner your past...

No need to expose someone to a higher risk of catching HIV
  • Anonymous
    How is this not racist?