Humans Today are Hybrids of Ancient Humans and Aliens!

Human skeletons have been found as early as 300,000 years into the past! So we've been around for quite a while.

No, humans didn't evolve from apes - there's no scientific proof of that since the transitional species has never been found - no skeletons to suggest this transformation ever happened - this theory has been debunked a while ago.

Ancient humans were a global civilization!

Basically, there was a massive global cataclysm that happened 13,000 years ago - as it does happen approximately every 13,000 years (so we're about due for one)... And a second event 1,400 years later! It encompasses an asteroid hitting the Earth, a massive rise in sea level, and a big temperature swing! So you could imagine the destruction that happened!

How do you explain the pyramids? The elaborate stone structures that exist even today from thousands of years ago? How did they cut and move them? It could be done with bronze chisels, but it would've taken thousands of years and billions of chisels to do that!

The most rational explanation would be that they had the technology to do it.

But where did they get it?

ALIENS!

How did ancient humans know this much about space?

Sumerians were aware of the planets in our solar system. They knew that the Earth was bigger than the moon and that the Moon was smaller than the Sun...etc.

If you look at the exact measurements of the pyramids built (which are being found outside of Egypt - in Europe as well), you'll see that the circumference of the pyramid in Giza is the same as it possesses the same square based circumference as the Earth's equator of that time!

Incredible?

Most definitely!

Now I definitely don't believe that ancient humans had a space ship or two for exploration...(although they might've, no one knows for sure), but I do believe that aliens have visited them more than a few times, that they collaborated with them, and helped them build their civilization as we know (or don't know) it today!

We've come to the part where you look at this all skeptically and wonder what does this have to do with aliens and humans copulating.

Well - it was documented that aliens came to Earth, now there's reasonable doubt they impregnated human women on Earth and slowly, but surely, that mixture of genes is what remains today on out planet. We are, essentially, a mix of aliens and ancient humans.

A brilliant video you might get use out of in exactly this theory of today's humans being a mix of aliens and humans:

Basically, 99% of our DNA is called 'junk DNA', meaning they can't explain it. They changed the name to 'noncoding DNA'...

We're 97% related to chimpanzees, but the differences are OBVIOUSLY significant!

Turns out: humans may not be related to Neanderthals either because of their missing Y chromosome!

Look at it this way: We can't adjust to Earth - we need clothing, shelter, we burn in the Sun, our backs hurt for seemingly no reason, when we create towns from satellites it looks like a 'cancer spot' on the Earth... Even childbirth is extremely fatal - if it weren't for modern medicine, our comfortable human accommodations, clean even sterile environments, and everything else that goes along with the human life in the modern age. Why can't humans just go out into the field, completely naked, by themselves, and birth healthy children? Maybe our bodies aren't meant to be successful at it without help from modern medicine!

A defect of being a hybrid?!

Well...most probably, we don't feel quite as home here as we would feel somewhere else!

Or we're just hybrids that don't have a most natural, most comfortable home because we're newer and different - something the universe can't accommodate fully.

So are we alien hybrids?

What do YOU think is the most logical explanation?

P.S.

Obviously evolution exists, but not in that broad of a spectrum from apes to humans, but rather within a certain species, obvious evolution steps have occurred and are still occurring today.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Beautiful sources:

Youtube: Bright Insight

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/john-stonestreet/humans-arent-apes-its-past-time-we-evolve-past-outdated-assertion

http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/great-pyramid-base-size.html

922
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 21

• And to think all those idiot scientists who ignore the obvious reasoning that it must have been aliens if we can’t quickly explain something to someone who has no background in science, educated in the field or subscribes to the idea of careful observation, study and evidence.

Hundreds of thousands of people wasting their time in the persute of truth when it was simply E. T. who knocked up Eve and -bam suddenly humans are able to carve rocks and pile them in a triangle shape. Clearly we had no ability to do such complex things; that we did in smaller scale for tens of thousands years prior to the first pyramids. Somehow increasing the scale nullifies the ability of such an intelligent being to build such things. Even when in the ancient world there were only two things for humans to do: 1. carve things and arrange them, and 2. Stare at the night sky and figure out that the stars move in very predictble ways.

Such fools. It must be aliens even if there is no real evidence for that, yet mountains of evidence on the evolution side. E. T. Is your daddy!

• Indeed, there are lots of mysteries related to ancient Sumerian civilization, as well as some other, even older civilizations like Atlantis, Mu and Lemuria. Excellent Take, svaka čast :)

awarenessact.com/.../...ntis_buyuk_boy-768x380.jpg

• I read some internet story about how the original white people and original Asians were colonies set up about 150,000 years ago by some people from a planet called Hiberu (or some name like that). The white people here who have blue eyes and blond hair actually LOOK like these people from Hiberu. Apparently these scientists and geneticists from Hiberu also decided to genetically enhance the native Earth Homo Erectus into black people.

• Once I saw a documentary on discovery channel which showed a design of something made on the land but it was made so perfectly that it could have been only possible if they had a technology to view it from a height so they had some aviation technology which was not with humans , maybe there were both at the same time

• There is only so much bullshit I can tolerate within a given timespan... and I think you've exhausted my quota for what's left of 2017. Congratulations.

This is some 8th dan black-belt level bullshit right here.

• The Lord Jesus Christ made Man In His Image and he made the Earth everything in 7 days that's how we all got here and thats how the Earth was built

• I wondered the same thing
    We have an interesting history... there does seem to be more than what meets the eye
    our origins is quite the mystery and aliens isn't far fetched... it's more real than anything else.. just look up

• Pretty good read, I always felt we were genetically altered by some advanced type beings thousands of years ago. Its like you watched that show on the history channel about Ancient Aliens, I never did quite understand how we could have evolved from monkeys or apes if they are still around then they should have evolved too. No one has ever had an explanation but humans have been here for thousands of years though and started somewhere

• I have watched many TV shows about this...

• 1|0
  • Well they've found Neanderthal DNA in modern Europeans so and devoivian DNA in Asians so the link is there.

• Yes, because we both have common DNA with chimpanzees... Not with each other...

• Not to be rude but it's not a question.

• Isn't it? As long as it has a question mark at the end... it most definitely is.
      It can be a rhetorical one, but it's still a question.

• This is the wrong place to be talking about aliens. Not because i dont believe in them. The truthis I have seen ufos. plain and simple, they are 100% real. I made some youtube vidoes about my sighting. Its just that i never believed in aliens until i had my experiences. So i know how people will try to use there logic or watered down generic ideas of science data to dismantle any verified hard proof of there existence. Im just here to say i have seen them. I have lived it. No one here would really be swayed by your facts or data until they saw one for themselves. Im really lucky to know what i do. but i gave up a few years ago trying to convince people. And now that i know they are real. Im mostly upset that the aliens haven't done more for the human race. Were disgusting creatures with poor judgment. And cruel intentions. Very few of us are good. And they could change us for the better. if they helped our society evolve instead of only interacting wiyh a few of us. If i know ufos and aliens are real. Then you damn well know many governments around the world know the facts. Dont obsess over this. It will divide you from future friends or parents. People dont want to change the way they see the world, not until they are forced into it.

• The simplest explanation is usually the right one:

- Humans don't have fur because that allows them to better accommodate to hot and wet climates, and to cover greater distances on those without fatigue.

-Humans long time ago weren't that stupid.

• Lay off the LSD OP

• So, you say any form of evolution debunked a while ago in one and a half sentence , and than you came up with a cliche hypotesis, and taking youtube and a christian's theory as a source. Someone, kill me please.

• Hey, just a theory... Take it or leave it...
      Obviously, you're leaving it. I'm okay with that.

• Religiousist? Lol... I didn't made it sound negative, i made it sound in the way it is and added a sentence that shows my side. If you think it is negative, than that's nothing else than a projection of the post.

• lol okay as long as you didn't mean it negativley

• you watched Ancient Aliens, its nice to pick on this niche, but you need to step up your game if you want to get ahead.

• *I've never seen that show, but someone below in the comments suggested it.

• basically that show is everything you are talking about, it has cold hard facts, and correct data.. also you really need to watch it ,, and definitely read the book "The chariots of Gods" by Eric Vondanican.

• Great take - I had been musing along these lines like maybe some interaction had taking place with things like the Pyramids being way too advanced for ancient Egypt - I suppose the hybrid theory is the next step and it makes a lot of sense to me

• Aren't you a little old to believe in fairy tales?

• this is ridiculous

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 8

• I've read about the alien origin of ancient humans, long time ago, and I think there is something to it, fantastic mytake, keep it up :)

• Aliens aren't real, but angels and demons are. The fallen angels (i. e. demons) are the reason why society was so advanced at that time. They showed mankind many great things which lead to humans worshiping them and ultimately lead to their downfall.

• So you're saying you're that egocentric to believe we, humans, are the only living beings in the entire universe, not to mention other systems?
      Wow...

That's scientifically impossible. Sad you don't know that.

• I don't think we're the only living beings at all. But I do believe during this lifetime we will never find other life. God has a plan for us, and we have eternity to spend with him. I'm certain we'd be able to explore the vastness of space and all the other life forms that God has created. Maybe part of our mission is to teach them about God. But in terms of our existence I don't believe we're part alien. I believe what I've told you before. And in terms of aliens I do think humans are more willing to accept that instead of God, so when the antichrist comes into power he will use that to his advantage. These "aliens" people are so willing to be exposed to are really just his demons. He'll use that to implement the mark of the beast and people will accept it, because humans have this desire to be great and powerful and he will promise them many great things. Which ultimately will lead to their downfall.

• The Luciferic forces you mean?

• Wow, very interesting theory, I like it, fantastic MyTake 👍

• Sally, you seem like the kind of person that would be awesome to have conspiracy theory chat with. I have different theories then you, but I find that anyone who believes in conspiracy tends to think outside the box.

• Lay off the speed.

• , God , Santa or any invisible we are believe why aliens we can't !!! uhmm reasonable

• 🤐 🤐 🤷

• do you know chinese ancient poets named libai