Why It's a Good Thing That Hillary Clinton Didn't Become President, Nor Should She Ever

Here we go… bring on the haters…

Let’s start with the facts. Hillary has been First Lady, New York Senator, Secretary of State, and presidential candidate.

All prestigious and respected positions

And what has she accomplished in those positions? While a Senator, she cosponsored 31 pieces of legislation, 33 Senate resolutions, and 21 concurrent resolutions. Fourteen resolutions were passed and three laws came into effect with her name on them.

But, during those eight years in the NY Senate, Clinton missed roll call nearly one in 10 times. Her 9.5% is significantly higher than the 2% median of the Senate. Those stats may not look to bad, but if you missed work one out of every 10 days you were supposed to be there, chances are you wouldn’t have a job.

Just saying

As Secretary of State, she really didn’t do much in the whole scheme of things. There were no major diplomatic breakthroughs during her time as Secretary and the big international issues (Iran, North Korea, etc) that were there at the start of her tenure, where still there at the end of it, too.

But doing a shitty job at work doesn’t make you a terrible person, so let’s move on.

Beyond getting a government paycheck for 13 years for not doing much, Hillary has a whole list of deplorable actions and scandals.

There’s the whole private server thing.

The missing emails.

Whitewater.

Benghazi.

Lying to Congress.

The Clinton Foundation and its constant conflicts of interest and pay-to-play fiascos.

There’s blatant special treatment (everyone remembers Huma Abedin).

And that’s not even taking into consideration the other drama and conspiracies that surround the Clinton name (Travelgate, Troopergate, and on and on).

And then there’s the fact that she’s untrustworthy and completely stuck up. Don’t believe me? Watch Hillary in action. She talks down to people. She constantly smirks, likes she’s just knows she’s so much smarter than everyone else out there, especially those of us in Middle America, who are working our asses off to make ends meets, provide for our families, and pay the very taxes that make up her paycheck.

You’d think she’d appreciate us blue-collar workers, the backbone of America, but nawh, she thinks we’re losers. And, because she has no couth, she has absolutely no trouble saying it either.

And then, to top it all off, the woman is hypocritical af. Just this week, she denied that her husband engaged in abuse of power when he had sexual relations with his intern.

Now, I’m not a fan of #metoo and #believewomen, but I know abuse of power when I see it. Anytime a boss, man or woman, engages in sexual activity with a subordinate, it’s abuse of power. No question asked. It’s in every management 101 sexual harassment training I’ve ever taken, and I’ve taken my fair share.

So when the president of the fucking country screws around with a 22-year old intern, um… yeah. Power abuse.

So… Is Hillary Clinton the worst person to walk to the planet? No, she’s not. There were worse. Attila the Hun. Genghis Khan. Nero.

But Hillary still gets lots of praise, especially from brainless women who think she would be a good candidate because she`s a woman, and when I hear people talk about what a good person she is, what a good woman, it makes me cringe.

She is not a good person. And, in mho, she’s rather terrible. Make that deplorable.

But that’s just my .02.

1858

Most Helpful Guys

• sadly, it's not your $.02. It's someone else's. There were a lot of fake scandals trump promised to have her in jail for, which of course he didn't because they were fake.

The fact that you believe any of them is telling in regards to your lack of objectivity here. Any liberal could have just as easily written a "why it's a good thing trump didn't become president" if the popular vote were counted, instead of the electoral college.

Of course, who would have predicted kids in cages, eh? Wild stuff. There's just so many scandals, that conservatives have no intention of holding trump accountable for, no one can keep up. I guess that's what conservatives wanted when they voted for trump, though - he was their monkey wrench to throw into the machine. The media struggles so hard at covering all his incompetencies that they don't have time to cover the swindling.

He is a businessman, and you are not his business partner. You are his product.

• Of course it is, you extremer's got it all figured out. This is why your party controls the...

• @DesertCreature in fact, I used to be a libertarian, until I got a job and realized businessmen aren't the benevolent heroes they are depicted as on tv. Reality is probably the best cure for libertarians. Much as it is for republicans.

• There is one very good reason Hillary should have been president. Trump. With all her faults, she would have been a much better president that Trump has been. Trump is so bad, we have to have posts like this, making us think Trump was a good choice, because the person running against him was supposedly so bad. Any your parting comment is, "she's a rather terrible person. Make that deplorable." What on earth do you think Trump is, but a very terrible person, and exceedingly deplorable. Or do do you think a compulsive lying, malignant narcissist, is a good person? Actually, that is what a lot of Republicans try to believe, in order to support Trump. Many other Republicans turn their back on reality, and believe Trump is a good person, but the media makes him look bad. Wake up. It's not the media that makes Trump look bad. It's Trump himself that makes him look bad. Just listen to him. You don't need any media person making Trump look bad, he does it all by himself.

Most Helpful Girls

• She voted for the Iraq War.. She helped massacre hundreds of thousands of the innocent brown people liberals claim to care so much about. But Trump made lewd comments about some bimbos. So they voted for her.

• Anon: You forgot to mention, that part of the reason Hillary, and others, voted for the Iraqi war, was because Bush and his buddies lied about the weapons of mass destruction. What we didn't know then, but know now, is that the Bush administration cherry picked information that made it look like there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. We also know now, that Joe Wilson fully determined that the aluminum tubes were not capable to nuclear use, but the Bush administration again, cherry picked, and lied, saying they had nuclear uses. Same goes with the uranium material. It was Bush administration lies and breeches of trust, that let to the vote for war with Iraq. And of course, there were no appreciable amounts of mass destructive materials in Iraq, because there were none. Hillary voted on lies supplied by the Bush administration.

• I wish I could upvote this take a thousand times. Well said!

• Rigging elections is always fun huh?

• @BeMuse huh? It wasn’t rigged, she’s just awful lol.

• I'm talking about you..." I wish I could upvote this take a thousand times"

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 56

• Putting politics aside for the moment, she is highest white collar crime figure walking around unscathed and free. So why given all of the felonies swept under the carpet is she still walking free?

• Hilary Clinton?

These United States have so many female citizens, surely the Union can do better in selecting a far more deserving woman to receive the honor of serving as the U. S.'s 1st Female President.

• Alright, your opinion is your opinion...

But what is the point of writing this? She's done with politics, and has already stated she won't run again.

Even after she lost the 2016 Presidential Election, even after retired from politics, you're still worried about her? Why?

• Because he is in fear of women

• Because people wondering how trump won. Well feminism and political correctness wasn’t enough to get a president elected this time.

With that said I think obama would have still been elected in 2008 and 2012 even if he was white (he’s actually half white but he and his fans will always embrace the black side). But when society becomes increasingly Marxist thanks to his administration people will fight back.

With that said I don’t even like Trump. But 2016 was a perfect storm for him to get elected.

• I would have voted for Trump, any Republican, Bernie, Joe Biden, and a lot of other Democrats, or a warm pile of what my dogs leave in the backyard before I'd vote for the walking Extinction Level Event Hillary Rodham Clinton.

• Good take - She wouldn't have been my first choice to oppose Donald Trump in 2016 - I think I see a comment out of the corner of my eye that she is very unlikely to run for office again which I believe is true - My preference is the Democrats get unified behind a strong candidate who has the best chance of defeating Donald Trump in 2020.

• You forgot the 40 plus people who all died under mysterious circumstances or commited suicide while in the process of calling her out or after screwing her over. Add possible murderer to that list of shitty things she has done.

• Good take, i agree with all you said, but you left one item out. That item is we would in all probability not be making comments here, the internet as we know it would have ceased to exist. There would be few of us left, if any at all. The reason is the world would be fried. WW3 would have started and finished by now.

• Leaderships are only for men, call sexist or what ever you want but when it comes to presidential elections, only men shall be the candidates and if one of the male candidates supports the feminists agenda, he shall be eliminated...

• As a conservative I want to agree with you. Men are more natural leaders then women.

But I have to believe there are some extremely exceptional women out there who can do the job done well. They shouldn’t get any PC credit for that position but a bona fide candidate shouldn’t be ignored either.

Not every prominent woman has to be a feminist.

• The good news is more and more women are noticing the insidious effects feminism has. Men are shunning marriage because they know they will get screwed in divorce court (especially if they have kids). Men are becoming for tentative to approach a woman or make a move thanks to #metoo bullshit. Men are letting women walk all over them out of fear that fighting back will make them look sexist. Ironically women are extremely frustrated about this. Some of them are wising up to what’s going on.

It’s extremely hard deprogramming my “nice guy” self but I’ve gotten better.

• Society has brainwashed this moron bahaha. Poor thing.

• Nobody really liked Hillary, they just hate Trump because he is an absolute moron. It's like choosing between a corrupt politician and a screaming baby; you think the baby is funny, but the politician should probably run the US. The US is the laughing stock of the world now

• Yeah, the Democrats could have found a lot of People less ethically challenged than her and who related to People much better than she does to run for President.

• No I honestly agree with you. The more i think about it the more i feel we REALLY dodged a bullet with trump winning.

• Completely agree, hillary is an elitist corporate warmongerer who would likely have started a war by now and does not actually represent anyone but her shareholders.

• I don't have a problem with woman being president just not her.. and I'm glad trump won he's not the one I wanted I liked Ted Cruz.. Trump's doing alright just don't like when he says things he should not say.. but I always vote GOP

• She is indeed a crappy person. And a nasty one.

I'm no longer worried about her getting elected to any significant office, though. The time for that has passed.

• There are dozens if not hundreds of women in politics that would make great presidents. Many more could at least keep from wrecking the country, and basically all the rest, even the bad ones, would likely be better than Hillary. The fact the Democrats tried to rally behind her of all people speaks volumes about how horribly corrupt and inept their party really is.

Benghazi is only the tip of the iceberg with this one. She hasn't done anything for anyone but herself her entire life, she has actively colluded with enemies of the country for personal profit, and she's a pathological liar.

If the DNC tries to rally around her again, they will be forever dead to me.

• Zombie lies. It wasn't even an icecube.
      "Despite persistent accusations against President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Susan Rice, ten investigations — six by Republican-controlled congressional committees — did not find that they or any other high-ranking Obama administration officials had acted improperly."

• Uhm? Haters?

Dude, you will be beloved in this forum.

• Oh, I see you liked my post. You have to understand, I disagree with about 80% of what you posted. Hillary may not have deserved to be President. But there is no need to make up conspiracies about her. Just use facts.

• He outlined the facts first and mentioned there were conspiracies about her

• @Nachowedgie What facts? Benghazi? Whitewater?

Those are facts?

• Too bad your such a coward you can't just post as yourself. The fact is that the greatest President of my lifetime was Bill Clinton. Hillary was part of that. She would have made one of the best Presidents ever. Instead we have a nazi, women hating, piece of trash in office that the people didn't even elect. He has brought disgrace to the Presidency and to the USA. Even when garbage republicans were in office, someone could still respect the office of the President. Unfortunately, we have someone that makes a mockery of the position, our country and most of the people in it. You, like him, are a sad coward. Go hide some more

• Hillary would be a complete nobody if she never married bill.

• @sonnysunshine I understand your perspective of Bill. I would like to understand @godfatherfans perspective. As I say, Bill’s biggest gift has been charisma and Hillary’s I would call grit.

• @xHeyUx I don’t like bill nor especially Hillary. I’m a conservative. BUT I look at these issues objectively.

George W Bush (funny people rarely talk about him nowadays) made a huge HUGE mistake with the Iraq war. He started off genuine. After 9/11 his mission was to defend our country. But he costs us trillions of tax dollars, American blood, innocent civilian blood (collateral damage) and lost face by making America look like an international bully.

Obama was necessary in 2008. But in 2012 he took political correctness into the stratosphere. People got pushed in the opposite direction

• While she was supposed to be our 1st communest leader as she would have been in there until she died. But that stuff doesn't matter is the fact that we the people who control it all have sat a her butts for so long and not said a word to our Congress while their setness stuff up that we deserve every thing we get

• Look. The gop are a bunch of dinosaurs. Especially the court that examined zuckerberg. They embarrased all us young right wingers. We need new young blood. Trumps shaking the foundations a bit but we need something even better

• At this point I'm so scared of Democrats getting back into power, their party is so radical now they'll actually ruin the country. The problem is that Democracy is a failure since most of the population are too dumb to understand that the Democratic party is a thirst for power claiming to be all about rights for the underdog (whomever that may be) the environment, and anti corporation. Their only strategies are based on divisive identity politics and convincing people that socialism will make everything free or at least cheaper.

• Why do you think the Democratic Party "is so radical now they'll actually ruin the country"?

Whatever happens in the next two elections, it will mostly be the same people as the last couple of decades.

• @goaded Cutting welfare would be nice, not sure about medicare...

That's one of the things with democrats and republicans. Democrat president raises taxes while lowering the debt... republican president increases spending while cutting debt.

But for the most part it seems like speculation and fear mongering.

• That's not the way it works, though! Here's a graph of Federal Debt as a percentage of GDP (which is a way of showing how affordable the debt is, because it can come down either by lowering the deficit, even to the point of a surplus, *or* an improved economy measured by GDP):

If a downward trajectory could be maintained, it would result in paying off the debt altogether. Look what happens around 1952, 1960, 1968, 1976, 1980, 1992, 2000, and 2015 (when the party of the president changed). Other than 1968 (Vietnam war? and both parties wanting to pay off the debt), all blue-red transitions go from downward (good) to upward (bad) within a year or two, as soon as the Republican policies start to take effect, whereas each red-blue transition goes from fast upward (bad), slows, and eventually to downward, just in time to be turned around again by the next Republican.

• All the junk aside, I worked at one of our embassy's in 2007 - 2008, the State Department's policy on PED's and what you were (not) allowed to do on them was quite known. It was and still is also well known that once you work at the Special Executive Services level all of your official correspondence is archived. You are a public servant and as such everything goes into the archives. Of course every now and again you'll get people who fire off a message or two that's work related on a PED but to intentionally circumvent the entire process at the level she tried is an affront to the country and it's people. The USA dodged a bullet of unimaginable size with her loss, she was setting up for some corruption on the size never seen at that level.

• What do you have against huns lol. Just because Disney portrays them as evil doesn’t mean that they were worse than Alexander the Great or any other historical dude

• Tldr. She would have been terrible but it can't be any worse than the Dump.

• The one main reason she betrayed america and gave military and government info to isis and other contried no thanks how the fuck is she not in bars for that bs

• Once a liar , always one.
    She schemed her way to where she was.
    I'm surprised her and Bill aren't in the federal pen for the things they have done

• Yeah, but It's worse that Trump became the president

• There's more dirt to pile on that mound. Keep looking.

• She is terrible. Trump is worse, but her arrogance is why we're stuck with Trump.

• Instead of using buzzwords like Emails, Whitewater, Benghazi you should just say what she did that was so terrible.

• Do you not think that her violating national security and destroying evidence is not terrible? Or lying outright about Benghazi because she wanted to win an election and actively trying to blame and frame a youtuber for her and Obama's screw up that led to the terrorist attack so she and he wouldn't get bad publicity before the election? Those all seem quite terrible (but maybe I'm the weird one).

• Worthless communist Dictator you better hope that witch never gets in any position other than Loser

• Show more from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 16

• Ooh.. Benghazi, Benghazi, Bengazi! Look everyone, she can bring up Benghazi! Benghazi, where Clinton showed her true colors... by doing nothing wrong.

• I like her as a person just as much as trump, but at least I agreed with her policies and that’s the important thing. Not to mention the opponent has 0 political experience.

• She stayed married to pervert Clinton. That's enough of a reason for me to dislike her.

• She would have never been a front runner if it wasn’t for the Clinton brand name.

• * governor of Arkansas, not Alabama

• Exactly. Fucking exactly. Juanita Broaddrick accused bill Clinton of outright forcible rape that happened in 1978. Bill but her lip and she had FIVE witnesses that saw this. She also accused Hillary of trying to cover it up. She had WAY more than “just a memory” of something that happened 36 years ago and yet it all got swept under the rug.

• i don't even know i ain't read nothing because it was too long sorry

• How much can you love politics to write about it 😂

• Good take

• I think this article is right.

• I can't think of any

• Yeah, she's a cow

• Ewww
    That pic

• Trump sucks

• Nice take

• This is what the electoral map would have looked like if millennials voted. Ya so be afraid.

• If "if's and but's" were candy and nuts, the world would be a better place. This is what it actually looked like: https://tinyurl.com/pink-anon

• @sonnysunshine That is the problem. We know we will get taxed heavily to pay for the tax cuts now and from early 2000s. We should have a surplus of tax revenue in these good times to pay down debt. The debt is real and nobody in power is doing anything about it. Republicans only care about today and then I will have to pay that debt later so the old timers have good times now. Cannot wait until they get out. We are coming and are so much smarter.

• Obama kicked the can down the road too. He raised the debt ceiling.

There is an argument that we spend way way too much on defense. This is true but there are many countries that are extremely envious of our territory and if we lower our guard we will get attacked.

in my opinion we need to have a 15% cut on ALL government benefits. Some of them are more necessary than others but we can no longer pick and choose who deserve it and who doesn’t. It just needs to be done across the board.

• Guess you are not familiar with her life and her accomplishments. Interesting. She is by no way perfect but would have actually helped more average citizens than the person who received 3 million less votes and became president. haha

• She's edomite

• I totally agree with you. Great myTake!