September 11th 2020 - 19 YEARS - WE REMEMBER - WE WILL NOT FORGET

legalboxers

My beautiful city. Prior to 2001. What a beautiful sight!

But this is what people on my island witnessed that day....

This is what the world seen....

Time. What is special about time. Time is important to us. 365 days.. 24 hours. 60 mins. We cherish our time. Our family. Our friends.

We aren't suppose to do this. Or deal with this. Or even witness this. This carnage. The loss of life. The loss of family..friends... neighbors...

We lost our family.. friends...neighbors..cousins...uncles..best friends

19 years
6940 Days
9,993,600 Minutes
166,560 Hours
599,616,000 Seconds
599,616,000,000 Miliseconds
599,616,000,000,000 Microseconds

2,977 Victims
343 NYFD
37 PAPD
23 NYPD
8 EMS

19 YEARS LATER AND STILL

WE NEVER EVER FORGET September 11TH 2001

5
20

Most Helpful Guys

• Likes2drive
    Yeah I remember that day, I was making deliveries in Queens that morning heading towards Brooklyn but had to turn back after finding out what happened and seeing that black cloud blowing south that sunny Tuesday morning
    Is this still revelant?
  • bklynbadboy1
    As New Yorker myself I feel you pain my uncle died that day he was a fireman I worked down there for almost three months restoring that power
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

518
  • StylesbyDR
    19 years later and people still believe it was a terrorist attack or the fact that the plane / planes were able to travel through those 2 buildings still in tact. Any one with a keen eye can see that a ton of the footage was doctored and plenty of people actually there know there were explosions prior to the supposed impact.

People eat fake news like candy on the daily.
  • Godofmyownwurld
    Im going to bring this up just because I know it'll trigger some people.
    90% of drone strikes in Afghanistan were not the intended targets. Do you think they remember the dates and count the seconds?
    There's a danger when people remember the wrongs that have done to them, while forgetting the wrongs they've committed.

*Waits for triggered people*😁
  • triff
    I think your right about the city We seem to live in a very aggressive world Racism Gender hate Control freaks So many and because of this there is international problems and terrorism Why can't we get to know each other Forget the past and build ourselves into one world community and create a peaceful none judgmental community Yes I know it wouldn't work but it would be a positive start
  • NopeWhatTime
    I was born a few years after it happened so I don't have personal memories, but I hope that the legacy of this day lives on through my generation and the ones that come after it 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
  • Wewladdy
    It doesn't matter if we remember. Foreign hordes of invaders are coming here and breeding like cockroaches. More of these attacks will happen because we let them in. Why remember if we don't do everything we can to prevent it again?
    Not saying it wasn't terrible. Just makes no sense to let these people into our country but then act like it matters when they act out, ignoring their behavior less it's on a massive scale in one area.
    • Old_Golden

Those "Foreign Hordes of Invaders" are the exact people who built the country... try asking a Creek or a Cherokee how building the railroad went... follow that up with the Chinese or the Irish... the New World is built on slave and abused labor, trace you're ancestry if you're white and I bet you'll find someone who migrated here

• Old_Golden

And check into old-world countries that have more emigration than immigration and I believe you'll find that their economies do worse than those with positive immigration rates... you always need someone lower on the ladder than you unless you want to run the shit-sucker truck for the porto-johns outside the construction sites the middle and upper class aren't working at

• Wewladdy

Ah, yes, the good ol no one wants those jobs meme.
      Tell that to the millions of legal homeless citizens we have. Tell them they don't need jobs, don't need money. Tell them foreigners deserve it instead despite them not even belonging here.

We won't forget 9/11 my ass. The values this country was founded upon, nationalism and protecting our own first, they've gone out the window. All who have died in the name of our once great nation have died in vain. That is the greatest tragedy we all need to learn and never forget.
      Yes. America accepted immigrants towards it's founding. Never welcomed those who refused to assimilate nor accommodated them. Never rewarded them for breaking federal law and disregarding borders. The country is a shit show now and claiming to care while promoting these self destructive ideals is absolutely monstrous.

• magicalmaster25
    I always thought we should fly a massive ass drone into one of their mosques on this same day at the same time for it. And that's a light thought from me. Nobody would wanna know my other ideas
  • Gwenhwyfar
    Terribilis est locus iste

This date is cursed
  • Radle
    yah thats one of the unforgettable happenings ahmm.. rest in peace to those who dies because of what happen. & about my opinion is.. that tells that we cannot really tells life sometimes! sometimes it looks fine then suddenly or sometimes there's just something happen bad! but despite of life goes on but we live sad or happy sometimes but its how you bring it!
  • Jamie05rhs
    I haven't forgotten. Thanks for sharing this tribute. 💙
  • ThreeSheetsToTheWind
    In a way it feels like it only happened yesterday and yet when you think about everything that has happened/changed since then, it seems like a lifetime ago.
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    On this day, My little niece just turned 1 month and 9 days old, It's hard to believe this happened and It makes you wonder why it happened, Al Gore lost a hard fought for the White House between him and George W Bush, so lot things changed that year I remember down in Florida they kept getting more votes coming in and yet they did not know who the new US President would be. Now America is dealing with another battle Coronavirus well lets hope a vaccine comes out soon.. Thanks for sharing this with us
  • Farmer27
    After this the US invaded Iraq because a Saudi-Arabian terrorist was hiding in Pakistan.
  • aWes0MeNeSs
    I love this! Thank you for this wonderful tribute!
  • elite665
    New York tough !
    Best state hands down
  • UserL83
    🇺🇲 👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫 🇺🇲
  • latarnd
    9/11 WAS a national tragedy
  • Old_Golden
    Where were you/what were you doing?
    • KrisKris81

I was on the can. I remember wild yelling upstairs and was directed to the television that was showing the news.

• Joker_
    I didn't remember, and I will forget next year too
  • Rule_Britania
    I remember that day. So sureal watching it on TV.
  • Ivanhunter
    Never Forget
  • KingJared24
    We will never forget
  • lsjr16
    We will not forget.
  • SynnoX
    is this a question for guys or for girls ;)