LanaDelRey25's rant about today's women

lanadelrey25

Anyone who knows me knows that I love ALL things retro/vintage. Including my time periods. I loathe living in today's world to the point of depression. Do you know how sad it is to be completely in love with the ways and aesthetics of a time you missed by about 80 years or so? It HURTS. Here are some things I can't stand, and I know this is controversial but that's what this site is for.

The modern "feminist"

They aren't for equal rights, they're for women getting MORE privileges than men. It's revolting and ridiculous.

The loss of actually separating the men from the women by way of behavior.

You know, ladies don't spit in public, ladies don't spread their legs in a chair, ladies don't do a lot of things women nowadays do. I hate it. Be a lady for fuck's sake (and I know cussing isn't lady like or gentlemanly but I had to)

The horrendous clothing

I miss when pretty much all the women wore dresses and skirts on a daily basis no matter where they went. And I miss the heels goddammit. Nowadays you get looked at funny for wearing heels not on a special occasion like wtf?

A lot of my views are more extreme than this but I'm not going to post them....

LanaDelRey25s rant about todays women
LanaDelRey25s rant about todays women
LanaDelRey25s rant about todays women

Why they so obsessed with being manly?

LanaDelRey25's rant about today's women
10
4

Most Helpful Guy

• backdoorman
    Ms LanaDelRey25's, I am soooo on the same page with you about all of this (and a lot of things about today's men as well!).

I hope you find a good gentleman who is worthy of you and treats you like the lady you are.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gwenhwyfar
    Try Edith Wharton. The Age of Innocence and The Buccaneers.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

39
  • MzAsh
    Your whole ass attitude isn’t very lady like at all.
  • menina
    Not trying to be rude but I disagree with you. There are many things about today's world that make me angry but how women changed is not one of them.
    That being said, I'm not saying that you're wrong and I'm right, I'm just saying that I don't think like you.
    Of course you have the right of having an opinion different than mine.
    • That's perfectly fine, I knew this was going to be a very... controversial post lol

• menina

I'm glad you're not mad at me. And yes, it is controversial Lol

• Definitely no hate here! <3

• Barbaric
    "A lot of my views are more extreme than this but I'm not going to post them"

Do it.
    • Thank you, but I don't feel like getting ridiculed lmao

• Barbaric

The only people who'll ridicule you will be feminists and soyboys.

• Maybe I will tonight then

• Grond21
    I would love to hear your other views, and I probably agree with this some of them, but if you don't feel comfortable doing it on here would you be willing to DM me?
  • Aiko_E_Lara
    Technically you are a modern woman only with a vintage style because you are born on this era so i wouldn't exactly generalize modern woman as feminists as they are the loud minority by the way. Anyone can be modern but "traditional" i'm sure there are a lot of women like you.
    • I never said I wasn't a modern woman, but I see what you're saying. Although most every woman I have met is a "feminist"

• I'm sure you're not saying you aren't but you're ranting about today's women. I mean sure that's only your experience i get it but on average, they are still the loud minority.

• Meh, I wouldn't say minority as much as I'd love to.

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Thank you for sharing very well MyTake, I do agree where is the good Women or Girls and where did they all go that is why I'm the age I am and never been married cause I want real love and not just looking for sex... If I do anything sexual with a Woman I want to kiss her I want her to know that I appreciate it and I love her for what we would be doing and I want to make sure she is comfortable with what we do if not then we can work on making things work for both of us.
  • Cherokeehp
    I disagree completely. Seeing as segregation was still in effect 80 years ago, and I am a black woman, I have no desire whatsoever to have been born in that time period. Also see as I’m a feminist, I can’t agree with stance on feminism either. Seeing as forcing gender roles on to people can harm people, I can’t agree with you on that either. I’m a lady but I gladly spit, curse, and sit in chairs with my legs open (in pants), so I can’t really agree with that either. I don’t know who you are or what you look like, but based off your opinions and your GaG name I’m gonna have to assume you’re a white woman. For black people like me going into the past would be a nightmare. But you have the power of white privilege and white woman tears so you’re all good to go.
    • Cherokeehp

@memer2020 Racism and Sexism are two different problems, but when you’re a woman of color racism and sexism can team up to really knock you down. Most white women don’t experience sexism the way a woman of color would. Little white girls aren’t sexualized in the way that little black girls are. While women don’t experience the wage gap like black women do. White women can weapon or there tears. Black women can’t do that. Black people have literally been murdered because a white woman cried and pointed her finger at the black community. Going back in time 80 years would probably not be very fun for me. It took centuries for black people and women to get all the rights and opportunities we have to today. Why the hell would I want to go backwards?

• @memer2020 Yeahhh never anywhere did I say I missed racism. I miss the values of the genders from those times. Why does race have to be brought into everything? AN d why the hell does my name sound white? Black people can like the singer Lana Del Rey to you know.

• this was meant for @Cherokeehp not @memer2020

• British_Empire_1707
    celebrities love to grandstand but their opinions are irrelevant and usually written by a team of writers there to promote an ideology
  • You have some very interesting points! It's a good call out!
  • Guanfei
    I'm with you on this. But that's how it is now, and it won't get better.
  • venomhbk1313
    I truly don't understand women today and that's the truth
    • you didn't even have time to read that did you?

• MiamiMadness
    I agree, this feminism is toxic as hell