HELP I'm falling for girl 3 years younger than me how can I stop? These feelngs began like two weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about her?

I'm 20 and at work their is a 17 year old girl and we have been flirting with each other. She's really mature and nice but she is a little shy due to being sheltered and getting her heart broken by her ex. I ignored the flirting and took it as friendly but now we talk after work for like an hour and a half and leave work together. I used to like another girl who used me and that fell apart which was when we started flirting all the time. Like when we cross paths she tilts her head to the side and smiles and I smile back. I really lime her but the only thing is its illegal and she is still in highschool and going into senior year while I'm a sophomore in college. Im almost tempted to ask her for her my number and ask her to hang out but I have resisted the urge. We probably talked for a total of 4 hours during a 5 hour shift. Its getting really distracting its a good thing I have seniority and can get away with anything there or I would be fired by now.
7
7