I have not heard from a guy friend in 2 days and I'm wondering if that means dont want to talk to me anymore or making time with someone else?

I talked to him Sunday night and conversation was going fine. He said I'm going to call you right, right back when I get out the shower but he didn't. In fact he never calls me back when he say he will. He usually calls me everyday while he is at work to say hi and talk for a bit. I would call him but he say I will call you back plus i'm tired of being the one to call him when he says i will call you back. In fact, I'm tired of talking to him in general. He stay 25 minutes from me and I only saw him twice out of the 3 months of knowing him off a online site met him on. He says he is married but separated for four years but at times I think he is lying about that and i hate liars. He does not want to drive my way to get me being I do not have my own car because he says his family will see him and start to blow his phone up in which I think is another lie. I feel he does not want to be seen with me for a very good reason. When he does call me he does not say much on the phone and when I ask him personal questions he sometimes do not talk about it. This is bothering me because other than talking to him on the phone the only people I have in my life are family members. I live with my mom and he ass is strict so its a lot of things I can not do at her house that causes me to be sad the whole time I am there. I have bipolar, social anxiety, and depression so its hard to have a social life. Having someone to talk to is a great thing but not if they do not want to have anything to do with you in the real world. I do not know what to do because i'm tired of not having someone to talk to, but at the same time im tired of this.
1
1