For the virgin girls hell bent on dating/marrying virgin guys, how can you tell if he's really a virgin or not?

I mean he could have had 3 one night stands and easily lie to you that he's a virgin. It's not like you can examine his dick to see if it's been in a vagina.

Don't mean to offend y'all standards, but I find it hard how you plan to uphold such a standard. So if you have ways of telling if a guy is a virgin or non virgin, please reveal your "methods".

I'm asking this because I was dumped for being a non virgin. We got along fine, we kissed and made out (no sex). She then revealed that she was waiting for marriage and I wanted to give waiting a try. She then asked me if I was a virgin and went on a ballistic rage when she found out I wasn't. She called me an invalid because I was intimate with another woman before her. I know guys are not supposed to cry, but my feelings were fucking hurt. This is what I got for being honest. I realize now that I should have lied.
+1 y
...
+1 y
Since you can't tell, why have such a standard then?
23
6