How do I apogize to someone for something I did when I was dissociating?

I have bipolar depressive disorder, manic bipolar disorder, dissociative identity disorder, dissociative amnesia, and hallucinations. I never told any of my new friends when I moved to a new state to start over. And as it turns out, I had a dissociative identity episode with hallucinations for a span of apparently over two weeks. I don't remember any of it. I only just today got out of it. The last thing I remember was stargazing outside one night while texting an awesome guy friend and the next thing I knew I was painting my wall with the words "I deserve better" at 6am this morning. I thought I had just zoned out, but when I checked the time I saw the date had jumped insanely. I searched through my phone and read through texts learning all of the horrible things I did and the manic state I was in and I've fucked up EVERYTHING! I don't remember a goddamn thing. And I don't know how to apologize. And I don't know how to get them, particularly him, to believe me. But I can't bare to pretend nothing happened and let this shitstorm decide my fate! I just have no idea whatsoever how to tell them and how to get them to listen. If no one else, just him. I'm scared I've ruined everything. Apparently I even had sex with him. Apparently. But I remember nothing. And it would have been my first consensual time with a male which makes it awful cuz I wasn't present. I don't know how to fix this.
Please. Please give me some advice on how to tell him and how to apologize for whatever the fuck all I did without him thinking I'm pulling shit out of my ass. I'm not lying. I'm sick and I had an episode. The last time this happened it lasted over a month and I came to in a psych ward. I don't want to lose him.
1
0