I am so lonely... any good forums for depressed and lonely people?

Yea at this point I am spamming this dang site, I always post questions like this... ah hah! I will go to a forum that will let me sulk in my lonliness! Do you guys know of any? I am unemployed and unmotivated.. I just want (and I think it will help) to have a friend to talk to who won't judge me... and will regulary talk to me... because gag people just come and go. I met one guy randomly on reddit we hit it off but now he is being distant and I feel like he thinks/ has become aware of the fact i'm a complete loser... so where can I meet other losers who want to make friends but also help eachother out and motivate eachother... ?
+1 y
hm well I guess I never directly asked for a friend on here, I would just form rants into questions, never thought guys would be interested... or girls... whatever we all get lonely... anyways I want to remain annoymous I guess for a while...
+1 y
what would be the best way to chat anonomously? I don't mind making a account for some messaging site, etc. ...
8
0