Should I tell him how I feel about him?

Hey there, I'm in serious need of advice! So rewind to about mid June, I met this breathtaking guy that did just that the moment I first laid eyes on him. It sounds really corny but I can honestly say I've never ever felt that way before or since then about somebody. My best friend who just so happens to be friend's with him asked me last summer if I'd want to go with her while visiting him so of course I said yes, not knowing who in hell this person was and what they'd come to mean to me. Anyway, there where moments that day that made my heart skip a beat, like whenever he was close to me or looked at me, or spoke to me. I didn't want that day to ever end. Then last month I saw him again and the emotions came flooding back, I swear I almost died when he leaded in to talk to me while we where in the stands of a demolition derby with our mutual friend. So here's where all of you come in, should I tell this guy I met twice how I feel about him? He unfortunately lives an hour and a half or so away from me and goes to college like 45 minutes from me but I can't stop thinking about him. Should I go for it anyway? Please help, I reallyyyy like him. Thanks!
Should I tell him how I feel about him?
Add Opinion