My brother's guests don't greet or acknowledge my presence?

The relationship between my brother and I is not very affectionate. We're more like roommates. He's a senior in high school and he's pretty popular. So, his friends are almost always around. I don't have a relationship with any of them. I usually greet them, they greet me & we get on with our day. I've only made small talk with about 5 of them during his time in high school. Out of the 5, i'd say i've actually had meaningful conversations with 2 of them. So, overall, they don't really know me well and can only go by what my brother decides to tell them. Recently, they've been completely ignoring my presence. Once, in the car, and again in my own house. The first time, My brother was on his way to school and had to pick up 2 of his friends because none of them drive. I also had somewhere to go so I was dropped me off at near by bus stop by their school. When we picked them up he had already greeted them by the door, but when they got in the car there wasn't even a peep from any of them. I was in the front seat and I even looked back to see if i could get a greeting and I got nothing. I didn't think I should've said anything because i'm one of the 2 dominant people in the car. So, I believe I should've been greeted first as a respect thing. The whole car ride, nothing was said, but music was played. I'm very sensitive to the vibrations of others and I felt the vibe that i wasn't very liked or welcomed. Towards the end, one of them asked a question, for which I gave a funny response to. I got positive feedback from him. The other one was still silent and nonchalant. The next time, the one who gave me a positive response last time came into the house while i was in the kitchen, ignored my "hey", completely avoided the kitchen, only to throw something away in the kitchen. He literally, left his feet outside of the kitchen to stretch his body out to get to the trash. We also threw something away at the same time. This is all new. Why would his friends treat me this way?
My brother's guests don't greet or acknowledge my presence?
Add Opinion